LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 28, 2022, 10:59:44 AMThat's the cheap (non-VG) F-111, comes with Green Stamps too.  ;D
Comes with? Or you can get with?  Or both?  ;D
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

PR19_Kit

They're in the weapons bay when you take delivery.......  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 28, 2022, 02:52:25 PMThey're in the weapons bay when you take delivery.......  ;)
Are they loose or do you get the books with them?

NARSES2

Quote from: McColm on September 29, 2022, 02:20:25 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 28, 2022, 02:52:25 PMThey're in the weapons bay when you take delivery.......  ;)

I lost enough evenings of my youth sticking my mum's Green Shied stamps in their books as it was, if you'd have got them for this and they needed sticking in  then  I think I would have left home  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 29, 2022, 05:55:54 AM
Quote from: McColm on September 29, 2022, 02:20:25 AM

I lost enough evenings of my youth sticking my mum's Green Shied stamps in their books as it was, if you'd have got them for this and they needed sticking in  then  I think I would have left home  ;D
I did this for 'Bob-a-job-week' when I was in the Boy Scouts, that's just before they brought in the minium wage.

ericr

Lublin R.XIII (1/48) & Junkers F-13, yellow : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

as well as Ju-52 wheels

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

jcf

ericr

Gondor

That combination doesn't look out of place  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....