Whiffs found on Facebook

Started by philp, June 08, 2013, 10:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

frank2056

Arii makes a 1/32-ish three-wheeled Mazda T2000 and another similar vehicle. Throw the 0.50 cals from a Dragon Quad gun trailer in the back and you're done!

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

kerick

Four B-29 kits, it better be in 1/44th scale!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

Old Wombat

Looks a tad under-powered to me. :-\
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

And it might lack some wing surface and a landing gear? I cannot see an IFR probe to keep it perpetually airborne...  :o

PR19_Kit

Quote from: chrisonord on November 23, 2020, 03:36:09 PM

Oh dear........
I just  saw this in my c-97's future  :wacko: ;D ;D
Chris

But you'd need THREE more C-97s for the other fins!  :o

It does look good though.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

It looks like it could  belong  in a star wars pre pre pre prequel  :-X
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

scooter

Boeing-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE (Twin Internal ((Combustion)) Engine) Fortress?  Would that make Incom an Axis company, then, and therefore the Axis as either the Alliance or the Separatists?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

TheChronicOne

By Raven Stretford Enders found on the "ARC Aircraft Resource Center" page.

"Excuse me to show my work.1/72 Italeri C-130H what if to be L-100 without body conversion. actually VVIP squadron of indonesian air force.
I know this not a good job maybe.but just for fun and hope u enjoy😊"

Link here (this one is public, a few more pics are there): https://www.facebook.com/groups/215551215532252/permalink/1122721061481925/
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

(Posted)By Benjamin Donnelly found on the "Airliner-Civil Aircraft Modeller" page.

"I had meant to do histories of my stepdad's collection before he passed away in 2013, but between work and school never got around to it.  I wish I had, because then I could've asked him about models like this one: this Atlantis HS.125, which I believe is an Airfix 1/72 scale kit.
This is sort of Atlantis' livery, though I think the yellow should be white.  Atlantis never flew the HS.125, and D-ADIT was one of their DC-9s.  So I have no idea what went into this model--maybe he just had a HS.125 lying around and decided Atlantis looked like fun.
Oh well.  It is eye-catching!"

Link here (Public): https://www.facebook.com/groups/467937910029680/permalink/1848096905347100/
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

By Philippe Cléro found on the "ARC Aircraft Resource Center" page.

"What if 1/72 F-22 Sea Raptor"

Link here (Public): https://www.facebook.com/groups/215551215532252/permalink/1108779392876092/
-Sprues McDuck-

Flyer

Seen the F-22 before, I think on this forum, the background looks very familiar but I can't place it...  :unsure:

The Herk and 125 look good  :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

63cpe

Isn't this petiprince's work?

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe