Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I sure can dig that Hustlekeeper ! Too cool
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

By Edwin Angelo Cuenco found on the "Facebook Scale Modellers " page.

" 1/35 Lindberg Tea-55. Even kits trashy by today's standards deserve to have their day with a little work. Inspired by a T-55 painted in Gzhel livery in a defense expo in Russia."

Link here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/crumblebuilders/posts/1675346069335190/
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

By Gareth Pearce found on the "The Mediocre Modelers group " page.

" Finished the spitfire from airfix 1/72 using vallejo turquoise paint"

Link here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1771720973126058/?multi_permalinks=2826471997650945&hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

By Tim Jennings found on the " The Mediocre Modelers group" page.

" I cleared the table to make room for a softbox, so here are some pictures of recent efforts.
Please blame Google for the Swedish translation."

Link here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1771720973126058/posts/2829864127311732/

If you look closely, you can tell that the first scheme was overpainted with the second grey scheme.  :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Dizzyfugu

TheChronicOne

Hell yeah, that's my favorite one of the bunch!! I totally want to do an aircraft like this...just not sure how to get decals or whatever.... maybe someone here can make me some good quaility ones and donate them to me then I'll use them.   (HINT HINT lol) 
-Sprues McDuck-

Scotaidh

It's one way to recycle an old airplane.  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Flyer

Cool, I'd rather see a Rockwell Commander as a airworthy aircraft, it's one of the better looking light planes, but this looks good too. :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

Scotaidh

Tophe, I don't know if you considered this configuration?  It's the Lockheed P-3883 Push-me-pull-you ...  ;)

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Scotaidh

What Might Have Been: Two conceptual operational Convair F-106C Super Darts from the 101st FIS, Massachusetts Air National Guard. To keep the Convair F-106 interceptor fleet relevant to meet future threats, under the F-106X program designation variants were proposed to upgrade the F-106. One of the earlier F-106C studies featured canards, advanced electronics suite and, re-designed rectangular intakes similar to the NAA A-5/RA-5C Vigilante. Additionally, an uprated Pratt & Whitney JT4B-22 turbojet that extended the tail section. The proposals were considered until late 1968 but, none were approved by the DoD. Erik Simonsen photo/illustration

TheChronicOne

Interesting!! Gives me some ideas. Canards slightly too large for my tastes, but really neat.  :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

scooter

Quote from: TheChronicOne on November 13, 2021, 12:28:43 PM
Interesting!! Gives me some ideas. Canards slightly too large for my tastes, but really neat.  :mellow:

Carve up a Yawn Dart and do a double delta, like I did on my F-106G.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kerick

Its on my to do list for some time now! Better missiles too.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Scotaidh

Well, first there's this:

Then, this monstrosity: