Steel Penguins braying

Started by Steel Penguin, June 22, 2013, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

My point was that the vehicles that collect the spice are referred to as Harvesters...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rick Lowe

Comboine Aarvesters?  :unsure:  ;)

The Wooksta!

Drink up thy cider?

Could be Merle Oberon for all I know.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Rick Lowe

I was thinking more Benny Hill...  ;D

Steel Penguin

i will end on the t-shirt that reads.

Freman girls
do it without rhythm

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Rick Lowe

zenrat

When's the second movie out?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Steel Penguin

i have absolutely no idea  :o
i still need to watch the modern 1st part.  i only got the DvD  when it was released  :banghead:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 

Steel Penguin

had a quick google 03 nov 23 apparently  :thumbsup:

in the meantime im gluing suspension arms on the chally, and putting brown patches / stripes on another set of infantry.

Steel Penguin

and talking of films.

remember folks
the only  rocky film that hasnt got Sylvester Stallone in is

Rocky Horror.  :wacko:

NARSES2

You realise I have a special section in The Book for cracks like that ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Quote from: Steel Penguin on May 21, 2023, 12:55:29 PMand talking of films.

remember folks

He also wasn't in the Rocky and Bullwinkle bomb in 2000.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Rheged

Quote from: scooter on May 22, 2023, 05:55:17 AM
Quote from: Steel Penguin on May 21, 2023, 12:55:29 PMand talking of films.

remember folks

He also wasn't in the Rocky and Bullwinkle bomb in 2000.

Was it Bullwinkle and Rocky who were determined to stop Boris and Natasha from stealing the HUSHABOOM plans?  I am somewhat   intrigued by the Hushaboom.  Huge explosive power and absolute silence
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Steel Penguin

my apologies gents, id not heard of that one,   and i shall add it to my " list"   :o  ;D

and my further apologies brother Narses 
though i would have thought that anyone who entered here was at least moderately aware of the need to adjust reality by a degree and dimension or two   :wacko:

scooter

Quote from: Steel Penguin on May 22, 2023, 01:58:35 PMmy apologies gents, id not heard of that one,   and i shall add it to my " list"   :o  ;D

and my further apologies brother Narses 
though i would have thought that anyone who entered here was at least moderately aware of the need to adjust reality by a degree and dimension or two   :wacko:

As Adam of Savage once said "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng