Well, time to renew the site

Started by Supertom, July 01, 2013, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

I note that a donate button is on the Secret Projects forum.  Perhaps ask them how they did it might help?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: rickshaw on July 15, 2013, 10:40:59 PM
I note that a donate button is on the Secret Projects forum.  Perhaps ask them how they did it might help?

Hell no, it'll  be a secret!  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

darthspud

too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

darthspud

donated some, beer fund depleted for another week :cheers: :thumbsup:
too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sandiego89

Snail mail with donation sent.  Thanks Tom! Think it is great if we can show the Mrs. that lots of folks love this site.  Yes we may spend too much time and money on this hobby at times, but better than some alternatives!
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

philp

Sent.

Keep her flying or uh some other glorious sentiment.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

rickshaw

Is there a donate button now?  I don't see one?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: kitbasher on July 16, 2013, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: rickshaw on July 16, 2013, 08:20:05 PM
Is there a donate button now?  I don't see one?

Me neither.

Me too? Things get moving without notice..?!  :unsure:

PR19_Kit

Come on guys, read Supertom's second post of July 18th. He says he's working on the button but in the meanwhile PM him for his personal email address so you can PayPal him direct there.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 17, 2013, 12:10:03 AM
Come on guys, read Supertom's second post of July 18th. He says he's working on the button but in the meanwhile PM him for his personal email address so you can PayPal him direct there.

Missed that, now PM'd
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter