Hello!!,,new guy here .

Started by Wardukw, July 17, 2013, 12:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Fantastic first post, some very imaginative stuff there! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Wardukw

Oh so many wonderful welcomes   :smiley: ,,I am pretty sure i am gonna enjoy my time here with the builds i have in mind ,,shortly i am going to do a write up on the truck ,,still have all the pics and i remember what i did to build it ..this will take a little while but should prove a great time waster for me as today is a very boring day and i'm in the process of house hunting ,so no building at the moment .
At some point i will write one for The Beast too ... the owner told me he would love to see a write up on the building of that thing ..who am i to say no to that  :lol:
Hell for him i have 2 very large dio's to build and one small one plus a 32nd scale A-10 and many tanks ,,so hes keeping me real busy  ;D
Oh well nothing to it but to do it ..time for some writing i think .

Phill
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

philp

Welcome to the fun.

Like your ideas and looking forward to those build threads.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Wardukw

Build thread number one is up ,,well part one anyway ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Jacques Deguerre

I'm thrilled to see some What If armor. Welcome aboard!
Some clever and amusing quote goes here.

Wardukw

Thanks Jacques,,, and trust me there's plenty more where those came from ;D

Phill  :cheers:

wolfik

some freaky good build here!!!
the gun truck is a mad thing  :wacko:

Captain Canada

Nice work ! Love the first one.....would defo clear a road ! Looks like you have a zillion built up on the shelves ! Are they for gaming or just for the fun of it ?

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Captain ... That lot in the pics are just a small part of the whole ... the shelves have over 200 on display ..yip those are just for the pleasure of building models ..i have 5 boxes of dead tanks,trucks,jeeps and so on for the mandatory bits and pieces and something like 320 unbuilt  kits ,,some are purely for parts with no intention of building them ..only the ones i have payed nearly nothing for will end up as parts kits ,,all for the whatif world mate  :thumbsup:

Phill

Army of One

Wow....!!! Some fantastic builds there.......welcome, you should fit right in here...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Father Ennis

Some very Kool stuff there,my friend.  When will you be posting more ???    :wub:    :wub:   :wub:   

Wardukw

Quote from: Father Ennis on October 04, 2013, 07:33:42 PM
Some very Kool stuff there,my friend.  When will you be posting more ???    :wub:    :wub:   :wub:   

Oh you can bet on many more things from me ,.i already have 2 major builds in mind and both are no where near small,both will require a lot of scratch building and should impress  ;D

Phill  :cheers: