Hello!!,,new guy here .

Started by Wardukw, July 17, 2013, 12:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Hey guys ,, I am new to this site and i thought a good idea would be to show you guys some of the things i have built over the years ,,not sure if this is the right page but looking at all the other very cool builds here i just had to throw my two cents into the mix and say hello at the same time :)
So here's some pics of the things i have built recently .

This is one i built for a customer and its huge as you can see with the 35th Elephant   :lol:

This one i built from letting my mind think to much  <_<

Hope you guys like these cause there is plenty more nut bar ideas knocking around in my head .

Phill  :cheers:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Hobbes

Welcome to the madhouse, I like your builds, very creative.

deathjester

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :bow: :bow: :bow:
That's all I'm going to say...

Dizzyfugu

Hello and welcome on board. The armor and SF section needs serious support  :thumbsup:

dumaniac

Hi from across the ditch - you build nice stuff

welcome to the gang

Bernie

NARSES2

Wellcome aboard - nice entry  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Man, that 1st beast is the "Post(or Zombie)-Apocalypse Gun-Truck from Hell"! :wacko:

Love it! :wub:

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Weaver

And you were doing so well until you went and tripped at the last hurdle by saying "letting my mind think too much"... tsk, tsk..... ;) ;D

There is NO SUCH THING as thinking too much on here: your "thinking too much" build and all the others are excellent and fit right in a treat - welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

crudebuteffective

welcome to the brotherhood

nice stuff
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

kerick

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 17, 2013, 09:33:12 AM
Man, that 1st beast is the "Post(or Zombie)-Apocalypse Gun-Truck from Hell"! :wacko:

Love it! :wub:

:cheers:

Guy
I was gonna say that! Welcome to the madhouse!
Your builds in the background of the photos look interesting too. Show some more.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

lancer

Welcome to the loony bin. With amazing builds like that, you'll fit in here just fine.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Wardukw

Thanks for the welcomes guys  <_<,,trust me there is plenty more in the works in this mind of mine and a few have even been started .
Guy ,, you hit the nail right on the head with your statement mate lol that is exactly what it is and was built for the End of days campaign on another wet site ..that took i think about 3 weeks from start to finish .
The builds you guys can see in the back ground are for a diorama i am building for a customer .. its called Somewhere in Iraq ,,the Abrams was the Dragon M1A1 AIM converted to a M1A2 HA with the  TUSKII conversion set from Legend Productions.
The Bradley which you can just see the front of is the old Tamiya one with a M2A3 Conversion & ERA Set also from Legend .
Still building the HEMTT fueling truck,you can just see the wheels in the second to last pic ,,thats getting a full interior and full fuel delivery system too .
Oh here's something i built i think about 15 or more years ago ..compared with what i build today this looks terrible  ;D

This thing i built for my mate Andy ,,as he is mental like i am and loves the not normal ..a AA Boxer .

I am thinking of doing a total right up on the gun truck ,,i have all the build pics ,,might me something worth doing and if any ones interested i will do the same with the machine i call The Beast ..the big yellow one ;D

Phill  :cheers:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

buzzbomb

Yep some super nice gear there.

Again.. welcome aboard from over the ditch

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cobra

Welcome to the Realm of Wild Ideas & Wilder Builds ;D Your Builds are Top Notch,a Few of Them look like something from OGRE! Keep up the Superb Work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

tanktastic43