Area 51 and its purpose officially declassified!

Started by Supertom, August 16, 2013, 05:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertom

"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

kerick

The UFO "investigators" will never give up their space ship wreckage theories. This just what they want you to believe!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Steel Penguin

but, there are no UFOs at Area 51,  anything flying there im sure is well known, and positively identified by its users, anonymous perhaps but not unidentified.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Spey_Phantom

*puts on tinfoil hat*

they just want you to think that only spyplanes fly there,
the declassified documents are only a smokescreen for what is really going on there.
for all we know, they could be disecting little green men as we speak!

*tinfoil hat off*
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mr.Creak

On the other hand, amidst the disinformation 1 there is a nice link to a page where you can get the "official" CIA history of the U-2 programme.

1 I mean...
QuoteAs one would expect, the CIA book makes no mention of Roswell or alien spacecraft.
If there were no alien spacecraft how come we manage to build models of them?
Answer me that, Mr Disinformation Agent!
What if... I had a brain?

Spey_Phantom

*Flash*

Agent K: there are no Aliens in Area 51, the models that exist are those of mere weather balloons,
like the one that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico.

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

The Wooksta!

There's nothing of any value at Area 51.  For somewhere supposedly secret, isn't it a bit odd that it's soooo well known?  Almost like it's advertised?

Make a lot of fuss about an empty room and the real thing becomes invisible, almost undetectable.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Librarian

Apparently they've just spent some serious cash there on the runway and a very large new hanger system, one very large. I keep an open mind but I would bet on this being research into recon etc. If ET UFOs do exist I strongly suspect they are not ET but us, just us from a possible/factual future. Many theoretical physicists state that time displacement travel is more feasible than interstellar trouble.

Until the truth emerges I would thoroughly recommend the more stable of our community keep pointing and giggling :wacko:.

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

lancer

Quote from: Nils on August 17, 2013, 01:26:51 AM
*puts on tinfoil hat*

they just want you to think that only spyplanes fly there,
the declassified documents are only a smokescreen for what is really going on there.
for all we know, they could be disecting little green men as we speak!

*tinfoil hat off*

They're not green, they're gray....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on August 17, 2013, 10:31:28 AM
There's nothing of any value at Area 51.  For somewhere supposedly secret, isn't it a bit odd that it's soooo well known?  Almost like it's advertised?

Make a lot of fuss about an empty room and the real thing becomes invisible, almost undetectable.

Yes indeed, we should be wondering where Area 52 is!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mr.Creak

But surely Area 52 was destroyed?
Didn't Mother hit the self-destruct button when the Daleks and other nasties broke out, just before Daffy, Bugs, DJ and Kate escaped?
It was in the documentary I watched.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looney_Tunes:_Back_in_Action
What if... I had a brain?

martinbayer

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 17, 2013, 04:52:51 PM

Yes indeed, we should be wondering where Area 52 is!

Actually, I still wonder about Areas 1 through 50!

Martin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Rheged

The whole affair reminds me of a story I was told by a person who had worked for the Ordnance Survey doing military mapping:-

"When it comes to security  of something like a great underground facility,  the Soviet Union would declare it a prohibited area and shoot anyone who approached, the  US would  surround the area with lights,  barbed wire, Marine Corps guards and install a Coke dispenser and a doughnut stall  but  the British just put a cheap lock on the door, paint it green and walk away-----and everyone   assumes that the great hole in the ground must have been the  Water Company  or the Gas people and no one pays any attention at all to the thing!"

I'm sure that we  all know examples of this, but if you signed the O S A form years ago .................

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet