Curtiss Model 101 (XFC-1 Oceanhawk) jet flying boat fighter +++ Pics on page 3!

Started by Dizzyfugu, August 22, 2013, 02:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comrade harps

Whatever.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Holy Jack Mackerov ! That is awesome !

:wub:

Think I love everything about it. And your camera work is awesome as usual !

Nice one

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Also missed this one somehow.  Great stuff, I've been looking over my copy of Convair Advanced Designs recentely, half of which is dedicated to flying boats and your design looks pretty damn plausible to me.  Great work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

manuel

The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man.  Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish.  Only the bicycle remains pure in heart.  ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Mossie on September 20, 2013, 04:28:53 AM
Also missed this one somehow.  Great stuff, I've been looking over my copy of Convair Advanced Designs recentely, half of which is dedicated to flying boats and your design looks pretty damn plausible to me.  Great work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you - mission accomplished...  :ph34r:

Army of One

Again......!!!! How did I miss this one......?????? I got an idea that it was a month of courses for August.....anyhoo, what a spanking build......again.....!!!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

I'm searching for info to do my Spruce Goose up proper, and lo and behold this comes up a page or two into 'Convair Tradewind' under Google picture search. Now I'm thinking a whole different route, but that would actually be a whole different project ! Still love this one tho  :wub: *click* save *click* save *click* think..... :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

This was before my time.  Glad you dragged it up Cap'n as it's excellent.
There's something Gerry Anderson about it which appeals to me.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Some of these pics I stumbled upon from the breakaway republic give me evil ideas....a seaplane based seaplane fighter base. Hmmmm......wee Oceanhawks ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?