F-111 X-plus

Started by silverwindblade, September 14, 2013, 01:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverwindblade

Ah, I was never aware of that. Well, I'm not going to take them off now and change it, I'm too scared of knocking something off or spoiling it. And I haven't got a spare set anyway. But if I do anything else with Roos on it then I'll be sure to put them on around the right way!
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

Modelling_Mushi

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 27, 2014, 07:18:39 AM
I hate to point this out but the 'roos are facing the wrong way!

'Tis of no concequence the Roos, is a fine looking and well loaded for bear aircraft. In your WhifVerse the markings can be anything (I recall seeing Koala roundels somewhere I must copy) and, in any case, you always want someone checking six - even if you're driving a pig at dot meters.

:thumbsup:

[When the Frack am I going to learn to spell??? :( ]
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

silverwindblade

Yeah, my thinking exactly. I figured that because the unit's not exactly part of a national military, the markings are slightly different to normal anyway. The 'parent' Armed Forces loan the aircraft out to the Avalon Institute and Wylde Fyre Squadron to be modified, along with their crews, so they keep the national markings... or something. I haven't quite worked it out yet. And I haven't come up with a suitable insignia >.<
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...

NARSES2

That is impressive sir  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Nice ! That thing is armed to the teeth eh ? I like it ! Beauty weapons load. The colours look awesome, and the blue trim sets the whole thing off.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

silverwindblade

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!