Main Menu

MLRS SPG

Started by Wardukw, September 29, 2013, 01:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Hey guys ,,been looking thru the ol photo albums and cam across these two which were built many many years ago ..
The First is a MLRS which didn quite make to the missile part..Here's what happen ,,my local hobby shop had this nice big pile of models on sale at hugely discounted prices so i kinda went nuts ..brought 5 Revell M110's and 3 Revell MLRS's .
Well i was building the MLRS and started to get bored ..here is the end result.

Still after all these years its still not finished  <_< <_< ;D

Phill  :cheers:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

dekybomber

look s great,interesting model,auto loader in the back i prosume?

Wardukw

Your right as rain on that ,,have no idea of how many it carries tho  ;D ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

crudebuteffective

WOW 

there is not enough armour around here

very nice idea nicely built :thumbsup: :bow: ;D

CBE
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

That's a very interesting idea - nice one!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

buzzbomb

My.. that is a big one ;)

Nice work on that concept

Captain Canada

That is wicked ! Sure would make a handy piece of weaponry.....love all the little details. Looks like somebody took a few shots at it too !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Thanks for the replies guys ,,always nice to read good remarks  <_< :thumbsup:
But i am getting a wee bit bored with its old as hell paint job so i think its time for a update paint job wise and i am thinking of going tan with it ,if anything i think it will stand out alot better and with the weathering i can do now it will look ten times better and finished  ;D
Better late than never huh .

Phill

Captain Canada

I agree with you there...It would look awesome in tan ! Kinda looks like it's fighting on the moon right now..... :thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Nice! Two things that come to my mind: OMG, how to make a turn in an urban setting? And: what does the driver have to compensate for? ;)

Lovely work.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 30, 2013, 07:32:38 AM
how to make a turn in an urban setting?

Elevate the gun to 90 degrees ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Ya i know the barrel is why long but the longer the gun the more the fun   ;D
One thing i have been meaning to do is put my Panzer2000 beside it and compare their size,the 2000 has a long bugger of a gun to and not only that the chassis is big ,,ya never know they might be pretty close .

crudebuteffective

don't listen to the "tan mafia" mate looks good as it is
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

Old Wombat

US Army digi-cam grey? :blink: ............................................ Nah! Go the whole hog; desert digi-cam! :lol:

This one really blows me away, bro! :thumbsup:

(Sorry, pun intended, but I've, also, been hanging out with too many Kiwis here on CI! ;) )

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est