Main Menu

MLRS SPG

Started by Wardukw, September 29, 2013, 01:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rheged

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 30, 2013, 07:32:38 AM
Nice! Two things that come to my mind: OMG, how to make a turn in an urban setting? And: what does the driver have to compensate for? ;)

Lovely work.  :thumbsup:

As I recall, the  usual doctrine  on street fighting  with  long guns  is "Just don't do it!"
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Army of One

Holy moly.....!!!! That's a gun an a half......!!! Great build.....love the little details around the mechanism.... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Wardukw

;D Army ,, dude if you think this one is cool ,,what till ya get a load of the next one ..thanks to Guy (Old wombat) ,this next nut bar creation of mine is gonna make this look boring  :lol: :blink:

Phill  :cheers:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Old Wombat

Moi? :blink:

Oh, man, what'd I do this time? :-\

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Army of One

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on October 02, 2013, 04:20:38 AM
;D Army ,, dude if you think this one is cool ,,what till ya get a load of the next one ..thanks to Guy (Old wombat) ,this next nut bar creation of mine is gonna make this look boring  :lol: :blink:

Phill.....I will wait for the next one......I really do love all the little intricacies around the mechanism and gun...
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Mike Wren

great work  :wub: , I seem to think there was a proposal (German?) for putting a turreted 155mm gun on the back of an MLRS chassis

Wardukw

Mike this is the machine i think your talking about ..

I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Captain Canada

Oooh that thing looks good. I assume the turret rotates as well ? Love 'boxy' armour !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Captain mate from what i can gather the turret has 360' turning ,making it quite a useful bit of kit  :thumbsup:

Old Wombat

As the saying goes; "Go BIG, or Go Home!" ;)

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Mike Wren

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on October 04, 2013, 02:21:43 PM
Mike this is the machine i think your talking about ..

that's the one, think the idea was to re-use MLRS chassis with a more multi purpose howitzer for post-Cold War scenarios