Airfix Sherman Calliope

Started by Captain Canada, September 30, 2013, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Nor sure what's whif about it yet.....did Canada use them ? It's going to be CDN Army. Maybe in Korea ? I plan on adding a box or two to it ( like some photos I've seen ) and maybe a trailer to hold extra rockets for reloading.

Started on the fiddly bits last night....

Got the main assembly done today....

Started ( and finished  :thumbsup: ) drilling out all the tubes for a bit of realism....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Cool little machine captain ... i built a 1/35th version for a dio i am building for a customer ..had to put all the details on the launcher tubes and mate that was enough to drive any sane person nuts ,,i am already there so didnt effect me that much  ;D
I will be watching to see how this turns out .so keep at it ,,its looking good so far  :thumbsup:

Phill
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Captain Canada

Thanks ! I was hoping to do a little more on her tonite...but we worked late and then the boy had hockey. Don't even have time for a beer !

:banghead: :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Army of One

What.....??? No time for beer....??? Like ya drilling out the tubes....... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Wardukw

WHAT???? no beer o clock ?? dude thats just seriously uncool ,,but family matters most so ya i know how it is  :mellow:
As they say theres always tomorrow ,so with that you can drink what you didnt drink today ..that the way i look at it . :thumbsup:
Here;s the reason Captain why your lucky doing that wee little Sherman in 72nd ..

Imagine doing that in 72nd scale  ;D

Phill
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Army of One

Holy moly....!!!!!   :o That is awesome work.......!!!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

Ya Holy Mackerel that is a lot of work ! Looks awesome tho...and if you're gonna do it, might as well do it right eh !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Father Ennis

Just in case I forgot, great job on this....