AQ 10 UAV DONE...finally

Started by dekybomber, October 02, 2013, 10:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekybomber

So i got this old A 10,the model is 1\48 scale,i got it from a friend,well i got what s left of him,it's been in pieces,painted whit i guess paint for metal,anyway i strip the paint,but some pieces have been lost,so i decided to do A 10 close air support drone,i call him AQ 10,hera are some pisc...still a lot of work.

Army of One

Begging for a shark mouth........!!! Good idea and great recycling....... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Librarian

Oh this IS going to be good :thumbsup:.

Captain Canada

Woah......great idea ! If you're going to loiter a drone over a battle field you might as well have plenty of ammo !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

jsport

Go4fun

No pilot to make room for?  :-\
MORE CANNON!!!  :wacko:
"Just which planet are you from again"?

dekybomber

finally i managed to wake up from winter sleep,a little update of my A10,

Captain Canada

Nice updates to make her look modern ! And you never know, with the Congress talking again about retiring them, this may be an option ! You should call the USAF and see if you can get a piece of the pie  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Cobra

This is a Superb Build :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Any plans to Put a Shark's Mouth on it & Load it to KA? Keep up the superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

dekybomber

well i already predict 4 years ago about new russian T90S tank,well ok my is not the same,but general idea is,rear ammo storage and remote control gun,and some other things as well,but what can you do, complain to Russians,no thanks,i am not prepare for invasion  ;D
And with usaf replacing A10 to F35(which is the most stupidest thing i ever heard)who knows,maybe A10 UAV is the real option...

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Army of One on October 02, 2013, 11:36:55 AM
Begging for a shark mouth........!!! Good idea and great recycling....... :thumbsup:

Or rather a Tucano's head? Looks interesting, and I like the idea.  :thumbsup:

Sauragnmon

Definitely deserves something aggressive, and some great work there.  Love it!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

dekybomber

and finaly after 3 years,it s done,i am please the way it turn out,QA 10 Close air support drone,Afghanistan 2018  ;D

Go4fun

"Just which planet are you from again"?