OA5F-1 "Daddy Long Legs"

Started by Librarian, October 09, 2013, 04:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Librarian

Revisiting an older floatplane whiff. Now landbased and not an autogyro...not quite sure where I'm going with this :-\ :

nighthunter

Well whatever it turns out to be, I love it!
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Army of One

It does look great....but think it is begging for a contra-prop.... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

CSMO

It reminds me of an anhydrous ammonia spreader or a swamp buggy racer. Adios, Larry. :lol:
"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

Weaver

Could practically be a hydroplane with that layout....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

That looks so outrageous it's just GOT to be finished, no matter which direction it's going!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Neat stuff ! Was it finished before this ? If so, where are the pics ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

Original floatplane autogyro whiff:

kerick

The float gyro was brilliant! I'll have to keep an eye on this one.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

Have you destroyed the pretty autogyro? :-\
Anyway, the new project seems interesting. Is the propeller tracting and no more pushing?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Librarian

I need to defend myself. Due to the uber-whinging of the Wife I keep the models in my garden shed. A few weeks ago a fox got in and caused havoc, broken models amongst the damage done. I decided to take some of the damaged kits and reinvent them. 

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

deathjester

Quote from: Librarian on October 11, 2013, 12:55:14 AM
I need to defend myself. Due to the uber-whinging of the Wife I keep the models in my garden shed. A few weeks ago a fox got in and caused havoc, broken models amongst the damage done. I decided to take some of the damaged kits and reinvent them. 
Sounds like a swap is in order....kits inside, wifey can snuggle up in the shed with foxy!!   :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Seriously, it's lookin' good - can't wait to see what goes on it next!! :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

That is awesome ! Incorporates just about every whif idea right there !

:thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Father Ennis

Sorry to hear that. I really liked your autogyro,but I'm sure your next incarnation will be just as grand,too.  I can't wait to see it.