Thirsty little jets.....

Started by Army of One, October 10, 2013, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on November 04, 2013, 12:00:29 PM
Nice ones!  :thumbsup: Fantastic work on the IFR probes!  :bow: Camo looks cool, too.

Many thanks.... :thumbsup:.....cheers for the info re the kits....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

What's going on with these guys ? Are they finished in another thread ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

They look great - the Israeli colors suit them well, even though I do not want to imagine the consequences of all the dust these things would stir up in service - either to the engine itself, or to their base ("Shoot your grenades here!")

Army of One

It's been a while but here are a few I have finished and that are still WIP..........

First up is an Israeli Mig 25.......configured for recon......upgraded with nose camera and pod that looks like a TARPS pod  ;)

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Some of the others........an RMDF Jaguar........

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

An RMDF Su25........loaded for bear......

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

And two that are still WIP.........

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ChernayaAkula

They're all nice, but I really like that Israeli Foxbat!  :wub: Brilliant idea!

Have you got a backstory on that one? Where did the Israelis get it? Nicked one (think Firefox)? Captured one? A defector?
I could really picture the Israelis putting one to good use, not only for developing countermeasures to Foxbats, but actually flying it for recon missions for themselves. Spare parts might be a problem, but I'm sure they could find a way.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Army of One

The back story I had in mind was along the lines of.........a foreign operator sent a number to Israel for upgrading by Elbit or someone similar.....an under nose camera pack and a pod very similar to a TARPS pod  ;D was used.....deal fell through after the upgrade so the a/c were kept and used......IFR probe added and 4 Aphid missiles more than likely from captured stock used for self defence although speed/performance was primary means of defence.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

I should mention again.....a huge thank you to KitPR19 for his time and effort in making the decals for me so I can finish the models how I want to.....without his help I dunno what I'd have done....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

Holy...you've been a busy boy ! Some nice work going on here. Love the F-20, and the Tornado looks awesome !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitnut617

Quote from: Army of One on September 11, 2014, 04:25:11 PM
I should mention again.....a huge thank you to KitPR19 for his time and effort in making the decals for me so I can finish the models how I want to.....without his help I dunno what I'd have done....

Yes, Kit is an A1+ guy in my book ---  :thumbsup:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike