Micro-Mir

Started by Weaver, October 15, 2013, 12:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Great stuff for Gary Anderson dioramas.  ;D

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

chrisonord

Also coming soon,  1/72nd scale  silbervogel Reich bomber. That could have lots of wiff potential. ;D
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

chrisonord

Just seen something that I am sure Tophe would approve of  Belyayev  DB-LK in 1/72nd scale,  as a future  release.

PR19_Kit

Are you sure that's not a Blohm & Voss April 1st design?  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

I have just had a quick look  at it and it's  a real aircraft.  Designed and built in 1939,  it a flying wing long range bomber. I quite  like the look of it. :thumbsup:
Chris

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Cockpits and cowling areas look slightly Japanese to me ? Interesting looking aircraft though whatever nationality you make it  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

I was trying to work that out, definitely not Russian looking.

I'm thinking of all sorts of things you could do splitting it into two single fuselages or go for a Tophe style asymmetric layout with push-pull engines on one boom.

JayBee

Here is a three view of it from Bill Gunston's Aircraft of the Soviet Union, 1983.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

I'd swear Tophe was on the design team for that if it wasn't symmetrical!  :o ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

Quote from: JayBee on April 05, 2021, 11:45:36 AM
Here is a three view of it from Bill Gunston's Aircraft of the Soviet Union, 1983.

I was trying to imagine a way to kit bash that but this three view says no way!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on April 05, 2021, 08:48:45 AM
I was trying to work that out, definitely not Russian looking.

Yup as well as having a Japanese look, to me at least, cowlings and cockpit area have a slightly Brewster look to them.

Thanks for the 3-view JB  :thumbsup: It's quite elegant looking
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Scotaidh

I'd start with two Raiden engines & cockpits, and after that I'd rummage in my German spares for Fw-189 tails ...
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."