Micro-Mir

Started by Weaver, October 15, 2013, 12:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Maybe two, for an An-225Z... :rolleyes:

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on October 20, 2022, 04:32:07 AMSpeaking of Buran, BNA Model World sent me an email which included the news they have the Modelsvit 1/72 An-225 in stock.  A mere $AU 1033.95.
I will not be ordering one.

:o
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 20, 2022, 05:11:58 AMMaybe two, for an An-225Z... :rolleyes:

Tophe would go for that I'm sure.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on October 20, 2022, 04:32:07 AMSpeaking of Buran, BNA Model World sent me an email which included the news they have the Modelsvit 1/72 An-225 in stock.  A mere $AU 1033.95.
I will not be ordering one.

If I'd won Power Ball tonight, I would have ... maybe even two! ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

You could keep all your other models inside it, even the 1/35 scale AFVs.  ;D

But you'd then have to find somewhere to put it................  :-\
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: TomZ on October 20, 2022, 02:35:28 AM
Quote from: zenrat on October 20, 2022, 02:09:54 AMI saw this and immediately thought of Kit.

This would be a nice one for the logistics group build. Flying oil tanker.......
Although I think this was meant to be flown with the tank empty   :lol:

TomZ

Do it as a flying beer tanker  :drink: 
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

At 1/144 you could mount a full size beer can on the top.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on October 22, 2022, 04:49:06 AMAt 1/144 you could mount a full size beer can on the top.

And someone probably will............  ;D

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 21, 2022, 05:52:31 AM
Quote from: TomZ on October 20, 2022, 02:35:28 AM
Quote from: zenrat on October 20, 2022, 02:09:54 AMI saw this and immediately thought of Kit.

This would be a nice one for the logistics group build. Flying oil tanker.......
Although I think this was meant to be flown with the tank empty  :lol:

TomZ

Do it as a flying beer tanker  :drink: 
With the Elsinore Beer logo?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

jcf

You cannot view this attachment.

NARSES2

I was thinking more of Watneys' Red Barrel. Mind you hopefully they would be exporting the stuff  ;D

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Perhaps have it carrying a bottle of Vodka instead?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on October 23, 2022, 01:47:25 AMPerhaps have it carrying a bottle of Vodka instead?

Gondor

Perhaps with a pipe linking the "bottle" to the cockpit  :drink:

zenrat

This discussion is firing neurons.  I need to have a rummage in my boxes of "might come in usefull" stuff.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: zenrat on October 22, 2022, 04:49:06 AMAt 1/144 you could mount a full size beer can on the top.

DietCoke bottle. Add some Mentos and watch that sucker gooooooo.......!  :party:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?