Micro-Mir

Started by Weaver, October 15, 2013, 12:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 05, 2021, 08:46:07 AM
Chris (NARSES2) could you please delete my posts #220 and #222 in this thread as I've copied them to a proper build thread elsewhere.

Done
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Magic, thanks Chris.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 06, 2021, 05:51:40 AM
Quote from: chrisonord on February 05, 2021, 07:45:37 AM
Hmmm.....
I really want one of these, and it could be  the last kit I buy for quite some time  too , it looks nice  on the sprue, but most do, I  think I will have one but not just  yet as I am  sorting out  everything I need for a new arrival of the furry  kind. :thumbsup:
Chris

Hannants appear to have sold out anyway mate  ;)

So moggie or doggie ?  ;D
Another rescue dog Chris, I wasn't ready for adopting another yet as it was still quite raw after losing Thor, 12 months on. But, I saw his picture on a rescue site and said to myself, I have to have him. ;D
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

Well done mate  :thumbsup:

As and when I get another dog, it won't be until after I move up north, it will be a rescue one.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 07, 2021, 05:57:54 AM

As and when I get another dog, it won't be until after I move up north, it will be a rescue one.
I was gourmet to wait until  I had moved too hopefully  further up north for me too, but he snagged me  ;D

Old Wombat

Quote from: chrisonord on February 07, 2021, 06:00:43 AM

I was gourmet to wait until  I had moved too hopefully  further up north for me too, but he snagged me  ;D

The truth comes out! The poor little bugger's dinner! :o

(Gotta love auto-correct/text. :banghead:)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

The Wooksta!

I despise it with a passion you can barely even dream of.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

chrisonord

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 07, 2021, 06:35:31 AM
Quote from: chrisonord on February 07, 2021, 06:00:43 AM

W

The truth comes out! The poor little bugger's dinner! :o

(Gotta love auto-correct/text. :banghead:)
What the... where on earth has that word come from.  I am not sure I have ever written that word  before  ;D any way  made me laugh too. :thumbsup:
Chris

chrisonord

I have ordered  one of the AW 52 kits for $43.30 including  registered  air mail from the Ukraine, which  works out not too bad really.  :thumbsup:
Chris

PR19_Kit

So long as you don't go crazy while building it..............

And if they don't nab you for duty and VAT and 'handling charges' when it gets here too.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Hopefully  I  won't get  nabbed  for vat etc as the Ukraine isn't in the EU , and I have  bought  from them several times before with  no problem, so fingers crossed.  The kit itself  cost me  just over 27 dollars,  which  as long as I don't get  crucified  by the tax man, is a pretty good price.

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 10, 2021, 09:43:57 AM

And if they don't nab you for duty and VAT and 'handling charges' when it gets here too.

Yup, be interesting to see what happens Chris. The UK signed a Free Trade Deal with the Ukraine in November 2020, although I'm not 100% certain it's come into force yet, so you could be ok.

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 11, 2021, 06:20:45 AM

Yup, be interesting to see what happens Chris. The UK signed a Free Trade Deal with the Ukraine in November 2020, although I'm not 100% certain it's come into force yet, so you could be ok.
Fingers crossed on that one, I  shall keep you posted  when it arrives  as the store I got it from  is one I have bought stuff from for quite some time and he is reasonably priced and  has some nice and also unusual stuff.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 11, 2021, 06:20:45 AM

And have the HMRC and the UK Border Force, AND the Post Office taken any notice of it?  :-\

Regards
Kit