Whatizdat and where does it go? ANYWHERE!

Started by Go4fun, October 17, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go4fun

What do a B-25 G Michell, the Hindenburg and a Pirate Ship all have in common? Besides being in my greedy little hands?
They all are part of one of my most twisted plots to build a model yet, that is what! What do I need now? Got paint, plastruct
sheet, gadgets, gidgets and whaz-dem-doddles to throw on it? CHECK! Hmmm. Copper, brass, aluminum paint? CHECK!
Glue, decals of different sorts? CHECK!  Wheels, gas cylinders, fuel tanks, engine for the boat? CHECK! 
Now to lock up my meds, let them wear off as I design and measure THEN GET BUILDING!
You figure it out yet?

"Just which planet are you from again"?

Father Ennis

You are one sick puppy,dude ...    I can see a steampunk airship coming from this mess .... !!!!!

Go4fun

Quote from: Father Ennis on October 17, 2013, 03:09:03 PM
You are one sick puppy,dude ...    I can see a steampunk airship coming from this mess .... !!!!!

Well it might qualify for that title in some ways but in others it will be a new breed of the beast.
"Tis neither fish nor fowl nor even a quadraped. What manner of beast it is I have never viewed before".
Captain (Acting) The SS Drifter.
You say ''Sick". I say "Creative in a different manner".  :blink:

Captain Canada

Hmmmm.....

( That's all I gots to say about that )

:thumbsup: :blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

buzzbomb

Somehow I am seeing the Three Musketeers style airship... having a similar collection of stuff for that sort of reason that probably will never get built

Go for it... whatever it ends up being :thumbsup:

Old Wombat

Where de wheels (or tracks)? Widdout dem it ain't goin' ev'rywhere! :wacko:

Possibly psychotic, certainly interesting. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Go4fun

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 17, 2013, 09:21:33 PM
Where de wheels (or tracks)? Widdout dem it ain't goin' ev'rywhere! :wacko:

Possibly psychotic, certainly interesting. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Guy

Guy,
Seeing as I am (Was, were, sometimes, is?) mainly a model automotive builder it seems I have collected a sizeable collection of 'Optional' tires and wheels along with axles. And then there are those lovely wheels of the Michell bomber to fiddle with....

Psychotic? The voices and personalities in my head got together once , (It was a crowded meeting hall!) and decided that was a possibility but voted and decided I really wasn't... YET!  ;D

PALG

steampunk and airships are two of my favourite things.  The wheels thing is still unclear.

Modelling_Mushi

I get that feeling (I hope) that Monty Pythons Accountant-sea is making a debut in plastic  -  please  :thumbsup:

(Oh, and just in case : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD77qJTZQSU )
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio