Siol nan Gaidheal

Started by Aircav, September 01, 2004, 07:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Radish

Love it!!
Where'd you find this?
Do you speak Gaelic??
:lol:
A quick burst of Runrig required!!
:ar:  :ar:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Hi Radish
believe it or not I was looking for some info on the new Steyr AUG A3 rifle. :huh:
Some people would say I have enough trouble speaking English never mind Gaelic ;)
Stephen
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

Some interesting ideas, but again, WAY to much reliance on the yanks for thier aircraft. And, knowing how the yanks do business, expect all manner of bases
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

TsrJoe

hehehe, at first i was gonna say what a lot of ...., but then realised its as much a 'what if' as we do here :blink:

theres more frontline stuff there than the RAF.s got, hmm i wonder who would pay for it??? (the oil isnt ours as much as folks like those want to believe it is!) ...brilliant...it would make a cool comic book tho...!!! who are we gonna invade...hmmm, i reckon the welsh...chuckle B)

maybe the Americans would buy the stuff for us in a similar way to the Israeli's, we could offset it by handing out land to make golfcourses ! (theres a brill quote in the original 'Edge of Darkness' BBC. series from Jedburgh re similar!)  :thumbsup:

btw...in a slightly related vein i can reccommend 'Scotch on the rocks' by Douglas Hurd (yip 'the'!)   

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)