Viper MK VII US Navy - 1:32

Started by wacek85, November 05, 2013, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

Hello!

Finished today: Viper Mk VII from Battlestar Galactica in USN Markings. Hope you'll like it :)

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

darthspud

I can almost see that lifting off from the Enterprise(US Navy, not Star Trek )
:thumbsup:
too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Awesome ! You'd have a hard time getting anywhere near a US fleet with those things around !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

This is a bloody lovely build, but am I the only one that thinks the MK7 viper is as ugly as hell???
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

scooter

Needs a pair of Phoenixes...

Quote from: lancer on November 07, 2013, 10:56:28 AM
This is a bloody lovely build, but am I the only one that thinks the MK7 viper is as ugly as hell???

Nope, not the only one.  I really prefer the lines of the Mk2. 
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

lancer

Quote from: scooter on November 07, 2013, 02:31:54 PM
Needs a pair of Phoenixes...

Quote from: lancer on November 07, 2013, 10:56:28 AM

Nope, not the only one.  I really prefer the lines of the Mk2. 

I like the ML2 but I still think the original viper is the best of the lot..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Sisko

Looks nice! :thumbsup:

Nice finish and the markings loo great!

I hear that the Mobius vipers suffered fit issues what was it like?
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Army of One

Lovely.......great looking kit... :thumbsup:........I wonder why VF142 an VF143 ain't used more, they my faves.....but I do like your kit....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

wacek85

Thanks everyone :)

Quote from: Sisko on November 09, 2013, 02:38:58 PM
I hear that the Mobius vipers suffered fit issues what was it like?

That's true - very disturbing fit issues. Esspecially with glueing top and bottom part of fuselage together. Partition line was 1 mm wide. Also CA glue is strongly recommended 'cause bottom part is slightly distorted (or it was only my bad luck).