The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

LOL !

And I forgot to mention, I actually did some work on the boat after hockey. Was going to do some work on the Sea King but got beerstracted. If that's actually a word.....

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 11, 2014, 07:46:47 PM
Was going to do some work on the Sea King but got beerstracted. If that's actually a word.....

It is now!  :cheers: :drink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

The Rat

Captain Canada

Good one Rat ! Too funny..... :lol: :wub: :thumbsup: :tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Another day of nothingness....model wise. Dug out a Wessex HAR.3 last night as I can't keep my mind off naval helicopters....

Speaking of which, my second H0-4S arrived today, thanks sandiego89 !

:cheers: :wub: :thumbsup: :tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Guess what ? That's right....working on the boat !

Hope to have the weekend off, and Monday is a Holiday as well, so maybe I can sneak in a bit of extra 'bench' time. As always, I need to clear away these almost finished projects that linger until........ :banghead:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 14, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Hope to have the weekend off, and Monday is a Holiday as well, so maybe I can sneak in a bit of extra 'bench' time. As always, I need to clear away these almost finished projects that linger until........ :banghead:

Remember the old saying Capt "best laid plans". Always comes home to remind me  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 15, 2014, 12:09:16 AM
Quote from: Captain Canada on February 14, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Remember the old saying Capt "best laid plans". Always comes home to remind me  :banghead:

Ah yes:
"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!"  ;D

Captain Canada

You guys are right !

Was just thinking of parking the pair of Harrier GR.1s until the Sea King is done.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still going at the boat. Did some work on the cranes and deck stuff. Now have to find somat round to simulate the hangar.

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Got quite a few little things done today.....on the boat !

Not much on the go in Harrierville. I had wanted to put a coat of paint on the landing gear so I'd be ahead of the game....but forgot all about it !

I head on my days off Wednesday at noon so am hoping to get a good lot of work done on my almost done/ pretty much done/ done but needs photographing pile.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

I'm thinking that the FA.2 radar nose will look great on one of the 2-seaters. I'd also like to stick one on the GR.9 as discussed in an earlier thread.....maybe I'll do that !

But let's finish up the boat and Sea King first eh ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Skiving off from work to watch Olympic hockey.....I should probably do some modeling but I can't get my eyes off the tele !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Went to work in between hockey games.....lol. Still got alot of work done on the boat !

Did the landing gear on the Harriers. About to do the tyres themselves.

You know what else ? Love the blog idea....very theraputic  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?