Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Boooo ! Hiss ! Hiss ! Boo ! ( grabs bag of rotten tomatoes )

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

It's enough to make a Brit aviation fan weep!  :banghead:

And we GAVE the Marines almost all of ours!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them!
BTW, why does their paint scheme look like an Air Force special ops bird?
All you Marines out there, don't get mad at me, just say'n.......
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Still plugging away down here in CO. Went to Hobby Lobby and a local Hobby store. Bought the Testors paint set, some glue and a knife, as well as the little Trumpeter F-23. Nice little kit but the canopy is a real let down, like Dragon's Harriers.

At Hobby Hut I bought the Airfix RAF refuelling set. Fun little build. Lots of cleanup to keep me occupied.

Also bough the Bandai 144th scale A-Wing twin pack.

Wine and cheese party in room 412 ! We are tasting some Apothic Inferno, with some Longmire Ale to cleanse the pallet. Peppered salami, several selections of Duke's smoked meat, along with old white cheddar, Port Salut, Havarti Dill, Comte, Muenster Enchilado, some Farmers Garlic pickles, Texas Okra pickles, Pepperoncini and olives, and three different pork rinds incl. Kimchi Korean BBQ. Cheers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 23, 2019, 07:51:34 AM
Still plugging away down here in CO. Went to Hobby Lobby and a local Hobby store. Bought the Testors paint set, some glue and a knife, as well as the little Trumpeter F-23. Nice little kit but the canopy is a real let down, like Dragon's Harriers.

At Hobby Hut I bought the Airfix RAF refuelling set. Fun little build. Lots of cleanup to keep me occupied.

Also bough the Bandai 144th scale A-Wing twin pack.

Wine and cheese party in room 412 ! We are tasting some Apothic Inferno, with some Longmire Ale to cleanse the pallet. Peppered salami, several selections of Duke's smoked meat, along with old white cheddar, Port Salut, Havarti Dill, Comte, Muenster Enchilado, some Farmers Garlic pickles, Texas Okra pickles, Pepperoncini and olives, and three different pork rinds incl. Kimchi Korean BBQ. Cheers !

That'll do as an appetiser.  What's for mains?

;)
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

1:1 scale ! I never had a main. Probably explains why I felt hot I did Saturday morning lol.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Hi guys !

Been busy at home. Sort of. I hadn't had a nap in 7 weeks, but now that I'm at home with my dogs I can't resist lol. We're still house hunting as well. I found this old Chev pattern truck in one of the back yards....almost put in an offer for the house just to get the truck lol

Spent a few days working from home. Kinda nice ! Almost got the 102 and 106 ready for paint.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

I'm getting ready to do a major scratch build of an old sketch I made. 48th scale.

Started with the Harrier

Going to have the wing off and the engine out so lots of research and work...

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Little teeny bit doesn't fit in the chuck ? No problem lol

Cut cut grind grind drill drill. Drink. Repeat.

I've got another sketch somewhere after I added detail to the original, with a Harrier I think.....I'll have to look.

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

Having fun!! Not always is the DeWalt with mods required, but when it is....... 

My clumsy arse would snap that bit merely glancing at it.
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

lol easy to do !

PS-I also drink wine now, like some kind of adult lol
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

I've never thought of putting a pin vice into the chuck of a power tool. Might come in useful at some stage, cheers mate  :thumbsup:

The cab on that truck doesn't look to bad.

Best of luck with the house hunting, it can be very stressful.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.