The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Whilst painting the props for my Shak I inadvertently made myself a few Osprey types  :thumbsup:

First bit of paint on. When you do it with a wee Testors brush and a tin or two it takes time ! I am happy with the look tho. I hope to do some details on the engines and start the wingtop markings.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Here's a pic of my problem. Finish them and then build more. No, build more and don't finish them.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :unsure:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Shak's looking good mate  :thumbsup:

Love the austerity Ospreys  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Thanks Chris !

I've just made a coffee, and am heading downstairs to flick on the tele, sit down and have a wee session. Paint the wheels, the exhausts, tip tanks, spinners an props. That's the plan anyway. Wish me luck !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Best of luck. I can model/read and a few other things whilst listening to the radio but not whilst the tv is on.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Watched 2 movies ( Blue Ruin and Kings of Summer ) and the modelling went according to plan ! Even got some paint done on the HH-3.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

hmm, I can't find the thread captain for the OD SH-3 much as I try.  :banghead:

still your bench is a clone of mine. untidy and too many projects on the go.  :thumbsup:
Keeper of George the Cat.

Captain Canada

Well here it is right here my friend !

It's pretty much finished, just need to add a few wee decals ( some CDN Army WWII unit marks, I just like the way they look and figure we should always hang on to tradition )

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,38269.0/highlight,sea+king.html
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Got a wee bit ofmodelling done this am. I'm mostly concerned with trying to clean the stash and half builts etc. The mess is defo driving me nuts.

:unsure: :blink: :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

thanks for the link captain!  ;D

Captain Canada

...and the good news is, well bad news/ good news is, whilst cleaning I found the envelop with your address on it for that Firefly PE set !  :banghead: Be in the mail today or tomorrow ! Oops  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Captain Canada on January 26, 2015, 10:45:58 AM
...and the good news is, well bad news/ good news is, whilst cleaning I found the envelop with your address on it for that Firefly PE set !  :banghead: Be in the mail today or tomorrow ! Oops  :thumbsup:

i'd forgotten all about that one!!!!  ;D d,oh!

Captain Canada

lol....I guess we're in the same boat eh ? At least we haven't floated off the edge yet  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

So....during the Captain's Clean Up, I've managed to hang up a Vampire ( pics tomorrow in all likelyhood ) and an EE Lightning, as well as a long lost RW CF-104 that I managed to find some lost bits for, and I even found a long ago abandoned Skua ! Put a coat of paint on the underside of that one ( Gondor and I seem to have a theme going here .....)

:tornado: :drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Working on a few restos/ completions of ancient kits.

Scratched up the gear doors for the Voodoo.

The Sea Skua finally getting done. One of those kits I bought just because I wanted to see and feel what it really looked like. Never had a plan when I started it.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?