The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Did a bunch of stretching, and finally took a day with almost zero physical activity and that seems to have helped. Feels a wee bit better so far this morning thanks.

Actually stayed up last night and got a wee bit of building done. I'm really trying to clear this mess up. Mostly decals on the weapons for the Voodoos.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 17, 2015, 02:23:22 PM
Ya it must be. Doc said ice and rest, which won't be good as we're in the field all week ! Oh well. But thanks for the thoughts !

Sure he didn't say "Ice and slice" mate ?  :cheers:

Hope it clears up soon
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

lol thanks ! It's funny as it actually feels fine when I'm moving/ working.....but when I do rest it starts to ache ! The joys....

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Not alot going on right now. We are back in the field working which means home late, cold and tired ! Bed comes early. Hopefully a bit this weekend !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still achy but got a little done last night. A few details on the Voodoos. Fighting the urge to start new projects. Fighting.

:wacko:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

:rolleyes: i know the fight, been finishing stuff but i've got too many boxes under my bed, it's getting hard to sleep with the all the moaning...  :wacko:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Yessir. Fight. Fight....ugh. Then I see that modernized Skyraider and now I want to start one  :thumbsup:

I'm going to try and sort out the decals tonite. My decal stash is a mess. I want to sort out the Harrier decals so I can start working on those.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Looked at a Skyraider. Put it back.

Did a few small details on the Voodoos last night, adding some of that yellow paint around the canopy glass to add some detail, a drop tank and a wee bit of paint touch up. I need to source a pair of pitot tubes then these babies are being hung up together in the model room and done.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Nick

I found an ancient Airfix Skyraider in the stash last night. No box, no decals, just the bagged parts.  :thumbsup:
Maybe Canada, could do Ireland or something off the wall.

Captain Canada

Canadian is always good Nick ! lol

Nowt going on over here. I did a wee bit of organizing and that's it. Busy busy at work. 12-13 hour days, so that means 14-15 hours up and away, so very little time to do 'owt but eat and sleep when not working ! On the plus side, I go on my days off this coming Wednesday at noon, and plan on a wee bit of a Harrier o' rama ! Maybe finish off all them pesky Lynx and Huey builds as well, plus photos of 6 or 8 finished and wanting to be over builds.

:thumbsup: :tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still nothing to report, other than I broke the rules already and started another Airfix T Harrier. Hey, I've got so many Harriers on the go what's the difference eh ?

I should be on my days off at noon, so hopefully some tele and building. I also need to book a chiro/ massage and see if I can do somat about this nagging shoulder injury....driving me nuts to the point where I just want to be sat still.

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Went to see a chiropractor yesterday, but they somehow screwed up my appointment and I didn't get to see him ! Off to a different one this am. Sure hope I can get some relief. It doesn't hurt when I'm working but as soon as I stop ( to eat, have a beer, watch hockey, model...that's right, all the finer things in life   :thumbsup: ) the ache drives me batty !

OK, enough of my whinging. Having a cuppa, drop the kiddies off, go to the chiro and then home. Not a lot planned, so hopefully the tele comes on and the whiffs come out.

As I sat down last night, I looked at the T.10 Harrier I have just started. Then I started fiddling with that FA.2...then I thought to myself "what are you doing ! " Man, I need to stop starting and start finishing.

:blink:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Such a common affliction. I have about five unfinished laying around and my mind keeps thinking of new projects. Five not counting the ones deep in the drawer.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Visit went well. Some shock therapy, some stretches, a few cracks here and there....told to do nowt for the rest of the day  :thumbsup:

Coat of gloss on one Harrier. Decalling to start soon. That's pretty close to 'owt ! Nothing like a Dr.'s excuse to laze about eh ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still picking away over here...got some of my mess cleaned up. Finished the Skua, and the two Voodoo refurbs. All are now Hanging in the model room. Decalling Harriers as well. Might crack a beverage soon to celebrate  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?