The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Very little to report, again. We had a dinner date ( Irish music and a few pops at a local pub ) and then off to visit friends on the move...home late and hockey on tele.

Removed the broken pitot tube from my old Italeri GR.3 and added one of the extra bits from the Sword T kit. Looks pretty good ! Sorted out a few ords, mainly a pair of TERs and 4x 500 lbs. LGBs for the GR.3+. Glued the tanks and 'winders on to the 'Green Meanie' .

That's all for now !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

how's the bench now?

oh, talking of BBQ's and that foto of the BBQ'ed spuds and onions, when I bought my vegetables from my usual stall in Coventry Market, the lady that served me had heard of this idea and suggested I try mushrooms in with it too! that could be amusing.

catch yer soon todd! :)
Keeper of George the Cat.

Captain Canada

Oh yes, mushrooms are good on just about anything ! And they would really absorb the flavour of the spices.

Didn't get much done last eve. An impromptu party started as the kids got into it with some friends, then the wife and her friend joined in, and I finally succumbed to the pressure and joined the fray.

I did start a USN deck fire engine to add some life to my Harriers when they are done, and broke out some bits from an Airfix Coles crane to try and modify the Hasegawa Ford tractor into somat a little more whiffy and craney.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Started on the Airfix GR.3 last night. For some reason I thought I had already built it, or another one, so I was quite surprised when I had to find the instructions to do the cockpit ! lol

Getting old..... :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Back to painting some of the ground support vehicles. I really wish I had more 72nd scale stuff to busy a dio. Oh well, as long as I cn do a half decent base they should be ok.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still working away ! Got one T bird almost finished, as well as several bits of ground equipment. We have a birthday party this aft, the Cup on tele tonite, plus moto tomorrow so probably won't get too far this weekend....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Slow times at the Cabin. Have to get organized this week and get on with it. The house is a mess right now, needs a good spring cleaning and a few shelving units built or somat.

I also need to pack away the recent kits I've bought, as they keep showing up on the table and getting in the way of the current builds. :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

So after all the dinner and guests I sat down and said " screw it ! " and started work on the AEW.3 Gannet !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

New pics are up on my FaceBook page. Steven James McColm.

Captain Canada

Which ones ? Unless my FB isn't updating
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still can't see any new pics  :unsure:

Nowt on the go hear. Buy busy weekend, too much booze, busy at work today and with a heat advisory I still had to do what needed to be done for a job tomorrow, so I feel like a bag of dirt now. I have a job tomorrow and then Wednesday I go on my days off ( glorious days off ! ) for 6 days so I hope to get some cleaning and organizing done around the house so I can crack on.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Big job yesterday and it was hot.....so nowt done last night ( other than catch up on some Corrie lol ) Hope to hit the bench tonite and get back at it.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Had an afternoon session yesterday, as well as an evening session....wow ! Got quite a bit done on my MG over in the GB section.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Nothing on the go around here ! A little too much of the drink these last few weeks...need to sober up and get back into the groove !

:blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Well I only had 2 pops yesterday and none so far today...maybe once the sun goes down I can meander indoors and try and get a wee bit done on my GB car !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?