The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

I wonder how that would look with an SU-17/22 fuselage.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Probably pretty good....but not as good as the Lightning !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still slowly plugging away....I've put a third coat of putty on the fuselage and did some work on the wings. More to come !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Nowt to report, really. I sanded down the fuselage to see where we stood in the PSR dept. Another coat it is ! Also started with a layer of putty on the wings. I need to source a nose for her as well.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

What about a T-tail and missile rails on the wingtips?  :banghead:

Captain Canada

Both ideas worth looking into !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Nothing super stunning going on here, but I have been trying to spend at least a half hour a day at the 'table'. I'd really like to get that Lightning done for the GB deadline.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Feels like forever since I've been around ! Super busy at work, super busy at home ( springtime, getting ready for family from Scotland, been and gone, lovely visit ! ) getting bikes ready for racing, and two race weekends so far. Sad to have missed the CWGB deadline, think I had a contender with the Lightning  :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

It's called Life Capt and it still gets in the way when you've retired. But it sure beats the heck out of the alternative  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Amen Brother Chris !

I hope to get a few things sorted out this week, as I go on my days off the next week, and then do a wee bit of bashing. As I said in the Stash thread, I've accrued a few more bits for my Goose dio. I'm still in need of some 200 scale vehicles. web searches are being a pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Started on my In the Navy GB, glued the cockpits together, painted the landing gear and now stalled with life. I hope to get back to the bench this week and hopefully finish it !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Slow motion around here. Too many RLife projects on the go, deck, work, kids, bikes, dogs, cats, beers.... :blink:

I have started my GB as stated, and it's pretty much ready for paint.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Put one coat of paint on her last night.....yeah !

Trying a new rule where I get somat done in the house, outside, in the garage, and a wee bit of modelling done everyday. GFL right ?

;D
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

I try to do some modelling every day - even if its just 5 minutes spent gluing 2 parts together.  It's good for the soul...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Slow going after another busy weekend. But I'm trying to stay true to a little bit each day ! 1 coat of both grays and orange on my GB. Hey, it's something !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?