Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 06, 2016, 07:41:55 AM
In the kitchen. She traditionally bakes on the first day of school. I just cut the grass, that's more fun than baking lol

Now I'd find the baking more fun. Cutting the grass is to much like hard work  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Those pictures are very impressive :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

It's a gorgeous spot. It would be so nice to have a job up north and live and work there. Maybe in the next life.  :thumbsup: Slow going model wise here. Busy week at work and lots on the go this weekend. Hope to do a wee bit tomorrow, get my pair of In the Navy builds done and photographed.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Finally got a wee bit done last night. Glued the u/c doors on the Scorpion and calling it done. Also did some paint on the Sea Star. Hope to have them both done by tomorrow midnight !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Old Wombat

Go, Captain! Go! Go! Go!

Long live Captain Canada!

Get the man a beer! He's got work to do!

;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

I'll take the beer for sure, but work ? I'm out lol. Speaking of which, I've just skived off from my 'real' job. Quick nap and then a wee bit of model time !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 13, 2016, 11:28:38 AM
I'll take the beer for sure, but work ? I'm out lol. Speaking of which, I've just skived off from my 'real' job. Quick nap and then a wee bit of model time !

I know what that's like... ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Nice to get some building done this week ! Thanks to the board admins and to the guys that run the GBs. Allof your hard work is appreciated !

Two done this week....wow lol. But somehow, I don't think the little T2-v will really prepare you for launching and recovering  the Sea Scorpion  :thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

NARSES2

Great work on both Capt' but the Sea Scorpion is stupendous  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Thanks guys. It is funny how 'at home' she looks in USN colours !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Yeah, that does work well, great stuff. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

I'd forgotten how HUGE those missile pods were on the Scorpion, and it looks awesome in that Navy scheme too.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Thanks Kit ! They are huge eh ?

I'm playing with the Airfix Warspite tonite whilst watching hockey. Doing a wee bit of cheap detailing  :thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?