The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I knew it was big, but that pic really brings it home ! Imagine if she had longer legs ?

:mellow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

Or at least one, a la Cutlass, right?   :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

;) ;) :thumbsup:

I have to say that was one of my favorite aspects of yours.... it looks so cool like that.. and perfect for the navy. Gotta have that AoA right!!

And check this out... it may be purely coincidental but the resemblance to a scorpion reared up to attack is def. there...

Business ends in the sky!   
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

:thumbsup:

Spent the best part of the day cleaning and organizing the basement. Too much stuff and not enough space ! I've got so many started and half built kits it's ridiculous....I started by taking down the ones I had hanging in my 'junk' room and throwing them into a box. Always a tough call, what to do with a built kit. Then I took down some pics as I was making space for a tire rack to hold all of our m/c wheels. I ended up putting that rack in a different part of the room, so now I have a wall that's going to get some new shelves.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Every time I have a big reorganisation I can never find anything again for weeks !
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

That's one of the reasons I'm doing it, can't find anything and the mess is just ever growing.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Slow week build wise here. I did have plans, but the wifey was out of town so I was dog-sitting. The little buggers whine if I'm in one part of the house and they are not, and they are a little too curious and rambunctious to be about when you try and do and model building !

She got home after midnight last night, and was up at the crack of dawn to head to Ottawa to pick up our daughter for the Adele concert in Montreal. The life ! S o now I'm stuck with the chiens again  ;) We love it tho.

Also hitting the road myself. Doing a 'hotshot' as they call it in the oil patch. Delivering open hole tools back to a base in Michigan. I'm planning on hitting Dean's in Owosso. That's the store our old pal Comrade Anthony put me on to, a treasure trove of old and cheap kits.

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

I put the pics from my 'hot shot' up in the pics forum. Glad I did that.

As for models, not a lot on the go. Been slow. Lots of looking around and thinking. Mostly been cleaning and organizing. Seems that will never end  :banghead:

I have lately been thinking about Beaufighters and Mosquitos. Dug out a few kits and old ideas.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

Good to hear from you for the update, CC.

Hey, that cleaning and organizing will have you feeling choice for weeks, dude, as you continue work on projects! 

My set up is pretty simple but gets cluttered quickly. Sometimes when I go "full stop" and just clean up and organize my area I have fun doing it because the outcome is always great. When I sit back down and do more model work I feel better with my set up.   :lol:   

Looking forward to seeing more of your Voodoo.   <_<
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Slow days around the shack. Been busy working, actually worked both of my last sets of days off. But that's ok, with as slow as the ol patch has been it's much needed. Actually continuing my busy streak, leaving now for MI and then a job in Minnesota. Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Thanks ! Great times so far. Finally in MN job tomorrow morning. 3 T-38s on display at the airport beside the hotel pretty cool
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Good stuff, Captain! :thumbsup: Get some pics of them Talons for us, will ya?  :angel: :wacko:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

TheChronicOne

Yeah, damn right!!  Love the T-38.  And, ol' boy (redfoxx) here on the boards putting together his musuems/gate guards/displays map might want to hear about 'em, too.  He might not have those yet.
-Sprues McDuck-