Previous topic - Next topic

kitnut617

Quote from: zenrat on May 06, 2017, 04:11:04 AM
Quote from: kitnut617 on May 04, 2017, 09:18:20 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 04, 2017, 06:17:16 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 04, 2017, 04:24:25 AM
Can you lift a beer with it?

That's why you have two hands  :cheers:

The difficult thing when one handed is opening the flippin' bottles or cans  :banghead:

Nah! that's why you need one of these Todd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W02C75-adA

Beer with dog slobber round the neck of the bottle.  Not my cup of tea.

Would you notice if you've had half a flat already   :wacko:   ;D ;D
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Captain Canada

With the giant dressing I thought I'd have an epic scar. Oh well, the story will still be good lol

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Librarian

We'll have to compare scars...I'm having another skin cancer hacked off my trapezium next weekend, the curse of a youth in the tropics ;D. They just keep cropping up. That's a beaut though....

zenrat

That's exactly where the valiant hero would get stabbed by the bad guy in a swashbuckler before overcoming the odds, swinging on the chandelier, defeating him and winning the girl.
Looks like it's healing nicely.  You're obviously doing something right.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: Librarian on May 12, 2017, 02:14:00 PM
We'll have to compare scars...I'm having another skin cancer hacked off my trapezium next weekend, the curse of a youth in the tropics ;D.

Best of luck with that mate
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

For sure best wishes ! Hope they can cut it out and be done with it !

Busy weekend around here, including the senior prom. My son and his date down by the river, where everybody goes for pics.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Nice pic. Capt  :thumbsup:

The can is obligatory I take it ?  ;)

Old Wombat

Good to see the lad doesn't go for those stupid "man-buns" the latest batch of trendy-twits are wearing around here! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

lol cheers guys ! It's funny how many minors can be seen on that day, wandering with one or more illegal beverages !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Nothing new here. Went to doc yesterday, x-rays are inconclusive as the plates are hiding the bones. Doc said it was still aligned perfectly so I guess that's good news. Three more weeks until the next visit, so the brace stays on and he even wants me sleeping in it ! Mon Dieu !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Silverwindblade was looking for a Tamiya merk road wheel. I know I have a half built kit around somewhere, so I offered one up. Then I has surgery and couldn't move things to look for it. Then I got better, but enough time has elapsed that I don't know where the heck it is ! So the hunt was ( is ) on.

Dug around here first. Pulled the totes out from underneath he shelves, climbed the shelves....

Then I dug through all of these. Bike parts, sports equipment, camping gear, books, tools, toys....no Merkava

Then I was like " Oh ! I know where it will be ! " So I looked up in here where I made these little shelves in between the joists

Found about 8 half built Harriers up here. No merk

This is the last place I have to look. I hope I can find it in there ! I have to wait for my kid to help, I can't move/ lift this stuff yet/

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Since I'm still off for a month and am able to use the arm pretty freely, I decided organizing might be a good thing !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

Whenever I do that, I can't find what I'm looking for but always find kits or builds that I had forgotten about. :banghead: