The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Cheers guys. Yes, it's about 10 minutes farther NW os where we are now, closer to lake Huron
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

dogsbody

So, you're leaving the city and moving out to the boonies? It will be quieter.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Captain Canada

Pretty much on the outskirts now, but yes, We'll be farther and farther from the highway as well. Gotta sell this shack first tho
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Hi guys,
     We took possession on the 5th at noon, and immediately started shifting our belongings. It's 19 kms.  each way. The hired movers are coming on the 14th, and we don't have to be out of here until the 25th. Last time we did it all in one day, and never again......
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Best of luck Capt, don't push it to hard  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

Quote from: Captain Canada on July 10, 2023, 05:18:13 AMHi guys,
     We took possession on the 5th at noon, and immediately started shifting our belongings. It's 19 kms.  each way. The hired movers are coming on the 14th, and we don't have to be out of here until the 25th. Last time we did it all in one day, and never again......

SWMBO and I hate moving.  Which is why, when our landlord told us he was selling the house we were renting, we took our right of first refusal and bought the house.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

McColm

kerick

I'm sure the new place will be great! It's just such a pain hauling stuff around and then setting things up again.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

Good luck mate.

I too hate moving.  I'm gonna die here in stately zen manor.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Cheers guys. Yes, It's a real pain ! Getting there tho  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

dogsbody

Have the movers showed up yet, Todd?

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on July 10, 2023, 05:18:13 AMHi guys,

Always good to have a nice overlap. We've also done the 'one day move' before, and we also said 'never again.' Although it was more like
NEVER AGAIN!!!  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 20, 2023, 05:33:44 AMNice place Capt  :thumbsup: . Will you be staying in the same area ?

Romantic Sarnia, where you can watch the colourful sunsets over the petrochemical plants.  ;D  Didn't know the derivation of the name until I read this:
Sarnia at Wikipedia
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr