The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Tried to get a little work done this am. A wee bit of progress but now all is stopped for the weekend.....

Birthday party tonite
Game in Brantford tomorrow and overnighting for a game in Kitchener the next day....

Hope to return to the 'bench' Sunday night or Monday morning.

Stay tuned and have a great weekend guys !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on January 31, 2014, 09:18:39 AMGame in Brantford tomorrow

Seem to recall there was a hockey player from there. Probably didn't amount to much.  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Be our forst trip to the WGC since it was rebuilt...funny how time flies ! Hopefully they put the bar back in !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Nowt on the go today....spending the day waiting in the hospital for the FiL to have surgery. Oh wel, at least I found the internet ! Have a great day guys !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still looking for something for my Comrade Anatoly GB project. Went to that big hobby store in Kitchener yesterday, and other than a few tanks, the only other Soviet subject was a Hind !

Whacky.....

I'm thinking a twin engined a/c, prop or jet, as a carrier based bird.

Other than that, it might be a Russian F-15 clone.

But I'll have to check the rules.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Back to the same-old same-old.....almost finished the Sea King, start a pair of Harriers. Buy two ship kits and start fiddling with them whilst losing interest in the other two.....argh....

Oh well, just opened a 355ml tin of modelling inspiration, let's see how it goes from here !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Hey look at me ! Hockey on tele....beer on the bench...too many models to know where to start/ stop....but the good news ? Finally borrowed that camera and remembered why I love a good Nikon !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Spent most of the day out and about and/or sleeping after having a few too many poips last night....so nowt on the go today. Boy has hockey practice until 10 so maybe an hour at the bench after that before bedtime. Hope to have the Harriers on their legs by the weekend.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Spent what little time I had today working on the Burton Island kit. The Sea King and Harriers have taken a back seat !

:banghead:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Came home from work today feeling a little ill......was going to fondle some plastic but I had a nice long nap instead ! Hopefully get a little bit of work done tonite, in between running the kids taxi ;-)
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Picked away at some bits on the boat yesterday.....otherwise pretty much nada going on around here. Hockey, work, and hospital visits are burning up all of our time !

Hope to get some stuff done tomorrow. I think I might put the boat away for a few days and get the Harriers and Sea King done....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

12 hours in the field freezing.....too old and tired for this crap ! Hope to get back to the bench on Wednesday night.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 10, 2014, 05:52:17 PM
12 hours in the field freezing.....too old and tired for this crap ! Hope to get back to the bench on Wednesday night.

Sucks, dunnit? I think back to my army reserve days, we would be outside in this for days at a time, sleeping in the open, keeping our rifles clean, cooking our own food, etc. Now I hate going out to brush snow off the car!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

kitnut617

Yeah! the last four nights we've been down to -33C here, -40C with the wind chills added in
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Captain Canada

Brrr....those were the days eh Ratty ! How;d them oild 'Deuces start in this weather ?

It was about -22 out there in the wind today. But as they say, this humid cold is bloody cold. My face is still red and burning 5 hours later ! But truth be told...I love it !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?