The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Yes for sure I'll be seeing all the bases and museums thanks ! The good thing about driving down is having a vehicle, and I can bring bicycles ! I might bring a street bike as well. See if they will let me ride down the runway at Pensacola with the wife ( who has been accused of being a Kelly McGillis lookalike back in the day ). But I'm only doing it if an F-14 is taking off beside me  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 13, 2015, 07:02:47 AM
Yes for sure I'll be seeing all the bases and museums thanks ! The good thing about driving down is having a vehicle, and I can bring bicycles ! I might bring a street bike as well. See if they will let me ride down the runway at Pensacola with the wife ( who has been accused of being a Kelly McGillis lookalike back in the day ). But I'm only doing it if an F-14 is taking off beside me  :thumbsup:

We want video!!!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kerick on February 13, 2015, 07:08:04 AM

We want video!!!!

Better yet, we want to BE there!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

LOL I'm sure you'll see my mug shot in the news if I try  :thumbsup:

Bringing the little CBR250 would be fun tho. No better way to get around then on a bike ! Easier to pull over and maneuver if I hear/ see somat in the sky as well.

:tornado:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

I'm afraid you would have to settle for an F-18 these days!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

That's why I'm not doing it unless it's an F-14 lol

:cheers: :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Busy morning organizing stuff ! My model area is a sh*t show. If you guys have seen the pics of my basement ( we live in a bungalow house and our basement is 1800 square feet ) there is stuff everywhere ! Shelves and a storage room etc etc....really messes with my mojo. Time to start cleaning and organizing and more importantly finishing.

This is the mess I have dragged out into the family room this morning. Hey, I'm trying here !  :banghead:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 14, 2015, 07:22:19 AM
That's why I'm not doing it unless it's an F-14 lol

:cheers: :thumbsup:

You might be able to do it in Iran!
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

btw, captain.

speaking with pint at the ready from the depths of the beer fest' at uni' tonight, a pint of Mauldons 'Black Adder' 5.3% in hand...

wiffers charge yer glasses I give you......

:cheers: Captain Canada  :cheers:

and thanks muchly for the phots and the 1/72 etch brass for the Fairey Firefly received in the post today, Valentine's  :wub:

especially cute is your drawing of a CF-105 on the rear of the envelope they came in!  :bow:
Keeper of George the Cat.

Captain Canada

Quite a bit of 'picking away' done this weekend ! A few pints as well  :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Dug out the RCN KC-97L last night as well. A wee bit more paint to do, then she can be decaled and final assembly done. I'm actually doing this !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

What I thought was going to be a busy day has turned into a day of nothing. Had a visit to the docs, and now for whatever reason a shoulder injury has rendered my left arm partially numb.....weird.

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Ya it must be. Doc said ice and rest, which won't be good as we're in the field all week ! Oh well. But thanks for the thoughts !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

Wishing you the best. If that shoulder injury came with a knock to the head, and you start getting pins and needles WITH numbness then ask for a second opinion.