The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Sitting down and raising my arms at the angle to hold paint brushes and or decal cause severe pain ! What a drag. I'm battling through, but can't help but wonder if the pain is helpful or hurtful to the healing process.

Oh well, one more visit tomorrow and we'll see where we're at.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

A lot of people are starting to use stand up desks for work. Would that change the angle and make it easier?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

I'm not sure. I got up this am and felt fine. As soon as I grabbed a cuppa and sat down at the kitchen table it started to ache badly. I'm now on the chez lounge semi reclined and it feels fine. It seems to be when I am straight up. Who knows. Another trip to the chiro soon, then take the car to have a power steering problem fixed ( there goes this month's whif money  :banghead: ) and we'll see how it feels.

:blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

This kind of problem can be the devil to figure out. Hope the Dr finds the cause soon.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Yup hope it clears up soon Capt
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Thanks guys. Back home and right now it's feeling a little bit better ! Seems to be working.....fingers crossed.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Since the boy has a couple of buds sleeping over, I'm 'banished' from the basement and my model table. I've dug out the RCN KC-97 I has started a few years back. She's mostly finished, just bits and bobs, as well as sorting out the decals. I hope they leave soon so I can get back downstairs  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Good luck with the Chiro.  Good ones are worth sticking with but a dodgy one is just a quack.  Don't ask me how I know... :-\
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on March 08, 2015, 05:01:43 AM
Good luck with the Chiro.  Good ones are worth sticking with but a dodgy one is just a quack.  Don't ask me how I know... :-\

I do.  I have two classmates from high school who are both chiros.  When discussing my shoulder, post 5t diving, one recommended the other (who's local to me) with the phrase "She didn't drink the Kool-aid at school".  :lol:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Howard of Effingham

how are you now captain!?!
Keeper of George the Cat.

Captain Canada

Still sore. Especially in the seated position. But I do believe it's getting better ! Thanks for asking !

Probably no modelling today. A wee bit hungover and I have to help a neighbour and then we have a hockey game.

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Yup. Pretty much nowt done all weekend. Oh well, someday eh ?

I'm still trying to finish the Harrier pile. I'm heading downstairs now to add a few decals and some assorted bits.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

So, if you cleaned up your hobby room and put away all the bits for your Harrier GR7/9, where do you think you would have put them ?  :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

NOT in the Harrier box, that's for sure, so don't start looking there.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

LOL No kidding ! I'm absolutely brutal at keeping things organized. I drive myself nuts !

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?