Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

These guys have been burning up a lot of my time as well.....Tico and Ralph

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Thanks ! I'm a cat guy by trade, but these guys are pretty cool ! The mom was a 'regular' Chihuahua and the dad was a teacup. Have to wait and see where they grow  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

My sister in law has a designer dog ; aka mongrel ; which is a Chihuahua/Standard Poodle cross. Looks like a large long haired Chihuahua and is actually a lovely dog. My niece has her full sister which looks like a very, very small Standard Poodle and that is a nutter. Both cost in excess of £400  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I'm just thinking Ren & Stimpy...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Ren and Stimpy.....lol. Good call tho ! And for sure Chris, the price of dogs is crazy these days.

:blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Slowly working on the Swift. Prob do some paining on her tonite. That is if I feel like painting tonite...after all, I'm going to spend my entire day painting the house lol

In other news, I've decided to build the crescent winged Lightning as my major Cold War GB. I had started the Victor many moons ago, but only cutting parts from sprues and sanding rivets and raised lines. I hate to do this mod/ scale-o-rama to that gorgeous 48th scale Airfix kit, and one of my favourite bombers....

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Crescent Winged lightning? Sounds interesting! :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

:thumbsup: Yes, sir! Beautiful design, please do this!

:cheers:

Captain Canada

I need to figure out a role. High altitude for sure. Recon ? Fighter ? Bomber ? All three maybe ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Well, it would probably have a greater range a higher ceiling... Don't see why it couldn't be all three! ;D

kerick

This needs to be built! I suggest a long range nuke carrier. I'd lengthen the fuselage about 10% but its all yours so make it the way you like it.  ;D
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

I half-heartedly looked into the fuselage stretch, but it seems like a lot of work and that might put the deadline in jeopardy. I'll look at it again tonite tho, as it would look good and more believable !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?