The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Dogs walked, coffee poured, Scorpion worked on !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Captain Canada on August 31, 2016, 06:54:52 PM
The fam all dolled up

WHAT a happy crew, great to see all those BIG smiles.  ;D ;D :thumbsup:

Your tie's loose, by the way..............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

I noticed that before we left the hotel and yet forgot all about it until I had seen the photos !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Good times with the loved ones are always the best! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Exactly ! That was probably the best wedding I've ever been to. And to top it off, the Minister was the son of a Voodoo pilot and former 416 Squadron commander !

Now, speaking of rushing things, I just managed to cover both the blue and yellow portions of my current build with finger prints  :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Old Wombat

Now I have a face! Nice family, btw. :thumbsup:

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 01, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
Now, speaking of rushing things, I just managed to cover both the blue and yellow portions of my current build with finger prints  :banghead:

Ouch! :-\
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

Cheers !

It's not as bad as I had thought, the fingerprints on the blue can be wiped off. Once decalled they should hardly be noticeable  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 01, 2016, 09:31:27 AM
I noticed that before we left the hotel and yet forgot all about it until I had seen the photos !

Must admit unless the shirt collar is a perfect fit it can be difficult to keep a tie done up to the very top. Easier to leave top button undone  :angel: Most weddings nowadays you don't even need a tie or they are formal with the benefit that the photos don't age. I can't believe the suit I'm wearing in my wedding pics  :o :o :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I hate wearing a tie.  Stupid pointless things.
When forced to wear one I rebel by having cartoons on it. 
I used to have a great one with Roy Lichtensteins "WHAM" on it until ruined it by dribbling beer down it.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

I very rarely get dressed up, and still can't tie my own tie. Once the wife has fitted it to me, I really don't mind. Especially after a few pops lol.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Ah ties  :rolleyes:

I must still have nearly a 100 or so of all different widths and designs stashed away in various drawers etc. When I was working and wearing the inevitable office "uniform" it was one of the only ways a guy should show his individuality. I used ties whereas my old boss went down the other path and had the most amazing collection of socks  ;D Some were even deliberately "odd".

Can't think when I've worn one since I retired (other than a couple of funerals).
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

You ever see Don Cherry of Coach's Corner and Canadian hockey fame ? He always starts the show talking about his tie and what it means to him. Pretty cool stuff. In the pic my son is wearing the MacKenzie tartan. I just wear whatever the wife tells me too lol
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 04, 2016, 06:43:45 AM
You ever see Don Cherry of Coach's Corner and Canadian hockey fame ?

Not this side of the pond Capt

Gondor

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 04, 2016, 06:43:45 AM

In the pic my son is wearing the MacKenzie tartan. I just wear whatever the wife tells me too lol

That's usually the best policy  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Librarian

Always thought ties had one use....when you're at a 'function' and the toilet paper has run out!