Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still slow going around here. I'm hoping to strengthen the diorama base this weekend and get it ready for paint and finish. Then it should be full steam ahead with weathering and pics, as most everything is done aside from that.

Aside from that, been thinking of Beaufighters as late. I blame this site lol

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

A whole lot of nothing. I`ve come down with some kind of flu that seems to never go away...... :banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Been hearing of a lot of those lately, one of my co-workers has been sick for over a week, been taking antibiotics and still he doesn't seem to get better... more oranges, i say... y'all need more vitamin C! ;D
Wishes of a speedy recovery for you, my friend!  :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Thanks ! ya, I need some vitamin C good call !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

Try two teaspoons of honey and a slice of lemon, just add boiling water in a mug and sip whilst hot.
Ginger tea is also good for coughs and colds.

Captain Canada

Holy smokes I actually did a wee bit of modelling this weekend ! Started on an old Monogram Twin Mustang, as well as an RS P-51H, and I did a bunch of work on my Warspite chopper carrier ! Who is this guy ? lol
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

;D ;D

Welcome home, brother!! 
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Thanks ! lol Perfect timing as I was just checking in to say that I'm heading home tomorrow. Stops in Terre Haute and at Grissom for pics, and then the Duty Free for some cheap booze, and I'm home ! Can't wait to fondle plastic again.

:thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Good to have you back, Captain! :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on April 17, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
and then the Duty Free for some cheap booze, and I'm home !

Didn't realise there was duty free between US and Canada. You learn something every day  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Glorious!  It ain't quite the same without ya! 

I've always wondered what "duty free" was. I assumed it was military folks buying things sans tax.
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Quote from: TheChronicOne on April 18, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

I've always wondered what "duty free" was. I assumed it was military folks buying things sans tax.

Tut, tut, such an insular life you're leading out there in the West.  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 18, 2017, 06:08:34 AM
Quote from: Captain Canada on April 17, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
and then the Duty Free for some cheap booze, and I'm home !

Didn't realise there was duty free between US and Canada. You learn something every day  :thumbsup:

Lots of towns are either just both sides of the border or are actually split by the border. So lots of people shop either side and when you come through the checkstop, you naturally stop at the 'duty free' to get your booze and fa   :-X  --- erm, smokes  ;D
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike