The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

I have boxes labelled "stuff" and "other stuff".  I got bored while sorting and labelling.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on August 01, 2017, 11:36:22 PM
I have boxes labelled "stuff" and "other stuff".  I got bored while sorting and labelling.

Sounds like my sorting- "Stuff", "Other Stuff", "Misc. Stuff", "Random Qrap"
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

TheChronicOne

All I have to say is, "Better you than me!!!"   ;D ;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Things are still in super slow motion around here. I go see the Surgeon tomorrow, for x-rays and an update. From the sounds of things through my physiotherapist, I may still be off for long term disability. Yay. Oh well, nowt I can really do but wait it out and continue the strengthening exercises.

In the meantime, I'm starting on that Fujimi Eagle. Going to try and calm the blank down on my overthinking, and go straight OTB. I'm going to use the entire air wing. Hey, things got heated when the ship sailed for the Korean War !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

I hope that all goes well for you :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Yup, hope all goes o.k. Capt.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Thanks guys.

And you know what John Fogerty would say : "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play ! "

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on August 29, 2017, 06:58:01 AM
Thanks guys.

And you know what John Fogerty would say : "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play ! "

Problem is Capt, that is sometimes the exact opposite of what you should do. Listen to the quack. I speak from hard earned experience  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Thanks for the tip ! And for sure. He said it's healed, and no restrictions. I talked to HR and I'm going back on the 5th, and then taking some vacation, but I'll be on call and do jobs locally. We get a lot of help on location, as we have been working at the same refineries/ rigs for years. Then once I feel comfortable and can prove that I am capable, and can go forth and work wherever they need me. I have really enjoyed my time in the Etats Unis, and am looking forward to more travel and adventure ! And money and plane spotting lol.

Cheers guys !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

$$$$ And planes!!!!  Can't beat it.

Glad you are on the mend, bud. May be slow, but at least headed in the the right direction.
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Good to hear you're on the mend mate  :thumbsup:

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Thanks guys. I've been doing some heavier lifting at home, trying to ready myself. Been using 25 lb. dumbells for curls and tricepts etc. Feels good !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Up early. Bowl of Life cereal, a coffee, and I'm off !  ;D
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitnut617