The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 11, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
I'm thinking of building that P-61, pretty much OOB, but doing her up as a USN bird, two blues and a white underbelly.

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 11, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
Not much on the go around here. I'm thinking of building that P-61, pretty much OOB, but doing her up as a USN bird, two blues and a white underbelly.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan, get it going! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Cheers guys. I guess it's a plan !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Quick trip to Pittsburgh PA to watch the Leafs vs. the Pens. All expenses paid thanks BHI !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still working away on the P-61. Building it OOB only mod may be up-gunning the 20mm cannon.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

I have all of the major assemblies done and mostly painted. I hope to put it altogether by week's end. It will be nice to finish somat for the first time in forever !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 05, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
I hope to put it altogether by week's end. It will be nice to finish somat for the first time in forever !

Yup and it also tends to kick start the mojo
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

A few days behind, but now all three colours are applied, and this week I'll work on attaching the greenhouse bits, and source out 1 or 2 torpedoes, and she should be done ! I'm thinking of theold style Stars with the red dots. Just like the look. We'll see. Have to find those as well lol
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

P-61 pretty much done. I need to add a few decals and some weathering. Pics this week.

In the meantime I'm finishing off an EC-121 in RCN markings. I'm doing it in the USN scheme of white over grey with dayglo orange. 144th scale.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

I gotta see this Connie when done!
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Brought some tools and supplies and bought this kit at Dean's in Owosso ( RIP Comrade ! )

I was going to do in as a RoK bird in two blues, but decided on this pretty much RW example. Has only one drop tank tho, keep it CDN  :thumbsup:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Thanks guys ! Been a busy summer for me. Spent most of it in Colorado, as well as working in Nebraska. I was supposed to attend a school, so travelled light with 'fancy' dress, and my company laptop instead of my own.  I ended up working for 3 weeks straight, with no plastic to fondle and little entertainment other than beer. :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

That's great!!!  Love the Voodoo.  Good to see ya, CC.
-Sprues McDuck-