The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Yup. So I'm not starting anything else until I finish this big diorama. Yup, that's right, nothing. Except I bought that F-105 two-holer in 48th scale, that I have always wanted for my twin engined idea. And I might as well start that F-20 while I'm at it.....

Sometimes I really bug me.

But in my defence, I need some more sheet styrene, and some other square and round tubing sections as well.

But as you may have read earlier, one of my poor buddies isn't well. He had a rough day yesterday. I was really worried about him.

Any road, I hope to hit a hobby store in the next week or two. I have a 3 day training course in the USA next week, so I'll for sure be hitting up Dean's in Owosso, although they don't have styrene there, I'm sure I can find myself some other trouble.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Staying on course for now, still working on that twin 105.

In my dog life, the little guy is doing a bit better. Wanted out and did a little poop pretty much on his own, and wagged his little tail !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 12, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

In my dog life, the little guy is doing a bit better. Wanted out and did a little poop pretty much on his own, and wagged his little tail !

:thumbsup: :wub:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

the little guy is doing a bit better. Wanted out and did a little poop pretty much on his own, and wagged his little tail !

Thats good to hear mate.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on December 13, 2019, 02:51:48 AM
the little guy is doing a bit better. Wanted out and did a little poop pretty much on his own, and wagged his little tail !

Thats good to hear mate.

Indeed it is mate  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 13, 2019, 05:41:35 AM
Quote from: zenrat on December 13, 2019, 02:51:48 AM

Thats good to hear mate.

Indeed it is mate  :thumbsup:

What was the Vet's prognosis Todd ?
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Captain Canada

Not 100% sure, we had forgone the 4000 dollar MRI  :angel:

Probably a back injury, like a bulged disc that has pinched a nerve. It's been a week today. We took him out this morning and he did a little poop by himself again. Hopefully by the end of the week he's back up on his own.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Good to hear your little buddy is doing better.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Old Wombat

:thumbsup:

Pets, when things go wrong (even with insurance ... don't ask) they can cost a mint. My credit card still hasn't recovered! :rolleyes:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on December 13, 2019, 10:31:11 PM

Pets, when things go wrong (even with insurance ... don't ask) they can cost a mint. My credit card still hasn't recovered! :rolleyes:

When I was first married and the dog or cat were rough me and Jan used to put on our scruffiest clothes and go down the local PDSA branch (People's Dispensary for Sick Animals). Naughty I know, but .........  ;) Probably why I've always donated since.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

Quote from: Old Wombat on December 13, 2019, 10:31:11 PM

Yeah, we know about that Guy, we used to have our Great Danes on insurance but the dogs we've had lately haven't. But then mrs kitnut works at the local vet clinic ---  ;) and we live out in the boonies too where the vet bills are way cheaper than in the cities.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Captain Canada

Cheers guys. Seems to be ebbing and flowing here. He was rough last night, and we had to get him up early. Not sure if he went when he was outside. It's funny how his little legs only seem to work in the evening.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

I hacked out the cockpits and got them fitted pretty good. I want to sort out the canopy tho, make it look a little more Sabre. Couldn't get too much done tho, as I have to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for class today.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Santa was good to me. I got a 3D pen that he thought might be useful in my hobby. Haven't tried it yet tho. Also got a Yamaha keyboard. Always wanted to learn piano. So many great piano tunes out there.

In my modelling world, I've started cutting up a Revell Ju 290 A-5 Seeadler. I'm moving the wing to the top, and adding landing gear sponsons to make a better transport.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?