The Captain's Cabin- March on….

Started by Captain Canada, November 09, 2013, 05:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 07, 2022, 04:12:07 PMHi everybody !

I figured I'd grab things I'd otherwise never buy ! 

Always a the correct attitude when you come into some supernumerary funds I feel.  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Another oldie.

My big idea ?  Germany offered Canada more 120mm Leo 2 turrets than they needed. A few mothballed Centurion tanks were retrofitted. The electrical system was not upgraded and the les centurion often failed. In honour of the machines legacy, the Scammel from the near by museum was often used in the recovery.You cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

Captain Canada

Dug this Pogo out today when I was Spring cleaning. I bet there's a thread on the old site from 2002 lol
You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.   
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Old Wombat

You were trying to out-do the Canadian Ground Forces for the number of AFV's by the look of it. ;D  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Cheers guys ! We do have a couple of potent mechanized brigades, believe it or not !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Lot's of extra parts with that Pogo. What was the plan?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

dogsbody

"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

alfavega

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 17, 2022, 07:46:20 PMAnother oldie.

My big idea ?  Germany offered Canada more 120mm Leo 2 turrets than they needed. A few mothballed Centurion tanks were retrofitted. The electrical system was not upgraded and the les centurion often failed. In honour of the machines legacy, the Scammel from the near by museum was often used in the recovery.You cannot view this attachment.

LEOX, Spanish AMX-30E turret with Leopard 1 hull. Late 1970′s to early 1980′s

https://main-battle-tank.tumblr.com/post/612077589524250624/leox-spanish-amx-30e-turret-with-leopard-1-hull

Captain Canada

That's cool ! Thanks.

In other news, pretty much everything I own/do is on hold. We have our house up for sale. Said I'd never do it again, but I'm a married man, and here we go lol.

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/25592291/631-graycliff-drive-sarnia
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Thanks ! The market here is crazy. we built this house in 2006 for 285,00. Sold it in a deal that fell through a few years back for 400. The new place ( if it all goes down  ) is only about 120 spread on what we owe now, and the houses out there are really going up in value. So hopefully we can sell it in about 10 years and pull the plug on working lol.

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/25514937/3566-mia-lane-plympton-wyoming
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

NARSES2

Nice place Capt  :thumbsup: . Will you be staying in the same area ?