Comet Empire Missile Ship

Started by Sisko, November 11, 2013, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

This is my latest project completed.

the Comet Empire Missile Ship from Space Battleship Yamato/Starblazers.

http://www.saplasticmodellers.com.au/gallery_articles/gallery/sbpages/cometempiremissileship.shtml
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Father Ennis

Most excellent !!!    :cheers:     Have you seen the new stuff that has just recently come out ?  There is a guy on the other site who is working on one right now. You should check it out. I was on Spaceship Modeler last week and checked out the new kits they have. Very nice and all have more than one ship or fighters. They are a bit pricy but you get three kits in the box. They're made like the Gundum kits in multi- colored sprues.

Cobra

Very Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: as soon as i saw what it was,I Started to Hum the 'Star Blazers' Theme! You did a Superb Job! Thanks for Posting. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Sisko

Quote from: Father Ennis on November 11, 2013, 02:50:48 PM
Most excellent !!!    :cheers:     Have you seen the new stuff that has just recently come out ?  There is a guy on the other site who is working on one right now. You should check it out. I was on Spaceship Modeler last week and checked out the new kits they have. Very nice and all have more than one ship or fighters. They are a bit pricy but you get three kits in the box. They're made like the Gundum kits in multi- colored sprues.

Oh yes I have been watching the reboot online and man it makes the original series look ordinary. It's also been subtitled which was a pain to begin with but after a while not so much.

Just got the two UN fleet sets and the two Garmillian fleet sets from HLJ.

Stay tuned more to come.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Father Ennis