RA1 Watchkeeper Royal Air Force

Started by vee1-rotate, November 20, 2013, 12:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sturmvogel

That red-white-blue Toronado in the background looks spectacular!
"Helos don't fly, they vibrate so hard the ground rejects them." -Tom Clancy

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off

kerick

Wow! very clever!
You will fit right in here.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Ed S

Cool. Do they call that a Hogvark or an Aardhog or a Wartvark?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Cobra

Superb Build :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'd Consider You a Whiffer First Class with that Build! Hope to see more Superb Creations from You :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

vee1-rotate

Thanks guys!  I do have another F111 cockpit lying around... Just have to decide what I'm going to do with it.   The successor has to be better,  but clearly from the same stable.   Has to be plausible too!  Now, I just need to find some spare time... :banghead:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Quote from: Ed S on November 20, 2013, 08:12:58 PM
Cool. Do they call that a Hogvark or an Aardhog or a Wartvark?

Ed

And the only footwear allowed on board are Vans.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Thundervark?

Very nice.  It looks to me like it escaped from an Anime.
Maybe the next one should have floats?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

McColm

Weaver

Not sure how I missed this originally, anyway: great idea, well executed. :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

kerick

Quote from: vee1-rotate on November 20, 2013, 11:31:46 PM
Thanks guys!  I do have another F111 cockpit lying around... Just have to decide what I'm going to do with it.   The successor has to be better,  but clearly from the same stable.   Has to be plausible too!  Now, I just need to find some spare time... :banghead:

Beware! Plausible comes at the far end of the spectrum around here! Coolness is much farther to the front. Your build qualifies as cool, no questions asked.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Army of One

Great stuff.....what a spanking build.....welcome to the madhouse...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

vee1-rotate

Thanks for the comments!   Overall, I'm quite pleased with this model. I have another in the planning stages - just starting to gather the bits and bobs!   Thinking a long range replacement for the nimrod r1...

springheel jack

Great idea, all those different parts fit together really well
Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never

Churchill 1941

sandiego89

I also must have missed this on the first go-around.  Very well done kit bash- and you can tell the wife it used up @5 kits in the process! ...

now time to go shopping again...
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA