My current project(s)

Started by matrixone, September 02, 2004, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Matrix, where did you steal that Ta 152 tail?

Nice work by the way.

:wub:  

matrixone

Ollie,

The Ta 152 tail came Eagle Editions, EagleParts #3-A.

Thanks for the comment about my work so far.

Matrixone  

Sisko

Very nice especially the Do 335 always like a nice night fighter camo.

Can't wait to see them finished.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

NARSES2

I think we'll have to have a separate volume of "the Brochure" for this stuff !

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Thank you Sisko and NARSES2!

Although I am uncertain what ''the Brochure'' means, I hope its a good thing   :huh:  :lol: .

Matrixone

NARSES2

QuoteThank you Sisko and NARSES2!

Although I am uncertain what ''the Brochure'' means, I hope its a good thing   :huh:  :lol: .

Matrixone
Matrix

The "Brochure" is a project we have in mind for the UK Scale Model World in November. What we would like to do is produce a brochure with photo's and descriptors/back stories of some of the great work that site members produce where they or their models can't be there in person. It's a way of showing the general modelimaking public that although we have fun we are also serious about our modeling, and let's face it some member's of the site are SERIOUS competion level.

We'd have a copy or two on the stand for people to browse throgh, believe me the stand attracts an awful lot of attention.

Hope you would be happy for some of your work to appear in said brochure ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Chris,

If you wanted to use some of my pics in that brochure that is being put together I would be very pleased if you did, I would like to promote ''What If'' modeling as much as I can and if any of my pics could help attract new modelers that would be very cool.
In a few weeks some of my new stuff be should done and it will be far better than the pics I posted a couple months ago. When will pictures need to be ready for that brochure and do I post them on the forum or some other place?

Matrixone  

NARSES2

QuoteChris,

If you wanted to use some of my pics in that brochure that is being put together I would be very pleased if you did, I would like to promote ''What If'' modeling as much as I can and if any of my pics could help attract new modelers that would be very cool.
In a few weeks some of my new stuff be should done and it will be far better than the pics I posted a couple months ago. When will pictures need to be ready for that brochure and do I post them on the forum or some other place?

Matrixone
Matrix

I'll be discussing this with Martin H at the Coventry show latter in the month. We'll sort details out then and let everyone know.

Chris