My stash just grew again (2014)

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2013, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

1/35 Bandai Briefing set with hovertruck :)

Martin H

From todays Peterborough show.

1/72nd
Special hobby Messerschmitt Me-163C (what if? boxing)
Special hobby Reggiane Re2000.
Williams Bro's Martin B-10.
Airfix EE Lightning F-2A.
S&M models Hawker-Siddley Hs748. (purchased on behalf of Thorvic, In a reciprocal arrangement involving an Aircraft in Miniature HP Hastings kit he found on Ebay)

1/76th
S&M models Land-Wasser-Schlepper

1/144th
Airfix BAC Trident
Airfix Boeing 737 200.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Mossie

Hi Decal 1/72 Mig-17 Fresco sheet.  Has the usual Warsaw pact stuff, USSR, East Germany with several more windswept options, Iraq, Mongolia and Afghanistan.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Nick

At Peterborough today I picked up a pair of small bargains for £5.

Matchbox Sea Harrier FRS.1
Heller Alpha Jet

Daryl J.

Another Trumpeter Skywarrior, another H-B A-6A, and a MiG-23 with the short spined tail.

What remains on the list of aircraft kits to purchase have yet to be released.   :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Daryl J.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Martin H on March 01, 2014, 09:56:53 AM

S&M models Hawker-Siddley Hs748. (purchased on behalf of Thorvic, In a reciprocal arrangement involving an Aircraft in Miniature HP Hastings kit he found on Ebay)

Is this the one with the resin engines?  Any chance of a clone or several?   :mellow:  The old Formaplane one I have has some pretty ropey cowlings but the shape is nice to use anyway.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

So after having my back cracked by the chiropractor I popped into the games shop to get some paint...
...only to find that they are closing down due to the rent going up. %%% off everything but specifically 20% off kits.
It would have been rude not to so I grabbed an F-104 G (for Germany Herr Air Minister), a P-39 (with an "Aussie Markings Included" sticker on the box) and an OV-10.  All Academy 1/72.

For anyone else in the Mornington area the shop in question is Games World in the bayside shopping centre in Frankston.
They still had a shelf full of 1/72 planes plus some bigger scale stuff, some armour and a few cars.  Lots of Prius kits which I have a feeling will still be there at the end of the month when they shut the doors for good...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

lancer

From the MZ concession in Reading WHSmith - Airfix EE Lightning F2A   FINALLY!!! I got one......The first of many actually.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

The Wooksta!

Club neet th'day.  Some part used decal sheets - largely various Spitfires but one was the Modeldecal sheet with all the Hinds, Harts, etc on it.  Fairey battles or Wellesleys in those colours?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

Sounds good, a little cuckoo in the nest.  Blenheim I's as well?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Howard of Effingham

from parabellum in birmingham, while you lot were enjoying yerselves at peterborough  ;D

1/72 cyber-hobby sea king AEW [with the commando HC4 bits as well]

thanks to Martin H for the headsup on this one.

1/72 academy F-16C [with RoKAF decals]
Keeper of George the Cat.

McColm

Spey_Phantom

after a long time, ive finally managed to get hold of a New-Tool Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.I  :thumbsup:
and a bottle of Humbrol Maskol, just to give it a try  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Leading Observer

From Korea, via e-Bay,1/72 Academy F-35A
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

NARSES2

Quote from: Nils on March 04, 2014, 08:40:12 AM
after a long time, ive finally managed to get hold of a New-Tool Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.I  :thumbsup:

Fabric wing version with the Belgian markings Nils ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.