Captain Canada

Sure you will.....right after you start a few more  :thumbsup:

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

....and like Methodia Rascal (Thud, Discworld) there's a Tamiya Heinkel box that keeps calling me :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:. Awk!!

Librarian

Was watching Classic British Aircraft about the Vampire with my eldest. Almost fourteen, he shocked me (ME!!) when a mechanic talking fondly of the engine said "It's basically suck, squeeze, bang, blow" and my son said "sounds like a great night out". SWMBO went nuts ;D.

NARSES2

Quote from: Librarian on December 14, 2014, 06:47:33 AM
Was watching Classic British Aircraft about the Vampire with my eldest. Almost fourteen, he shocked me (ME!!) when a mechanic talking fondly of the engine said "It's basically suck, squeeze, bang, blow" and my son said "sounds like a great night out". SWMBO went nuts ;D.

;D ;D and I bet you got the blame ?  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 14, 2014, 07:46:24 AM
Quote from: Librarian on December 14, 2014, 06:47:33 AM

;D ;D and I bet you got the blame ?  :rolleyes:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Librarian

....and more :banghead:.

Morgan Freeman, him diamond geezer :bow:.

Librarian

Shunted everything to one side :tank: and been working on a 'Pond Racer'. Always wanted to do something seriously nuts but never had the cojones. I'll post a pic when I can find the camera...seems to have self-edited.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

Will it be used for racing across the pond/Atlantic Ocean?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Librarian

Inspired by 'Pond Racer' but will be high altitude, fast recon for my ongoing Imperial Albion Air Force:

Couple more camera ports to go, some decals and a varnish and she'll be done. Went together surprisingly smoothly.

NARSES2

Aircraft like that fascinate me but how did the pilot see to land ? TV camera fitted in the nose ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

That did worry me but before fitting the canopy I used a strip of wire from pilot's headheight and found he/or she would have a pretty good view under the wing and a very clear view of the wheels. The rest is conjecture.

Librarian

Also managed to finish this one. Took awhile to repair the canopy, fortunately the cracks were along frame lines:

She's going to be one in a set of three....eventually ;D.

zenrat

Nice.  Both of them.  But I like the Pond Racer best.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Agreed. Both nice but the pod racer idea is a knockout ! Love the look of it. Took awhile to spot the cockpit !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?