Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

:wub: :wub: Wonderful! Thanks for the enjoyment you provide us with! :thumbsup: :bow: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

loupgarou

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 30, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
Suitably weird, I like 'em! :thumbsup:

Weird is the word!
Beautiful. The XF5F (or XP-50 ?) and Hornet combo is fantastic. The other is really wild. I haven't identified the parts (maybe I missed some installment) but it looks really dangerous.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

PR19_Kit

Woweee, VERY creative thinking there. I love the radiator slots almost together in the centre of the wing, superb stuff.  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

Both of them are very nice indeed but i prefer the one with the guns!!  :wacko:
:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Librarian

Ross Noble on Ewoks...spool forward to 24.44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9qbgB8uLS0

I just love the fact that Brian Cox and Stephen Fry can come down to my level ;D.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Librarian on July 03, 2015, 03:06:50 PM

I just love the fact that Brian Cox and Stephen Fry can come down to my level ;D.

Thank you for that link!! Tossing ewoks into lakes of fart... Genius!!  ;D :lol:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

Quote from: Librarian on July 03, 2015, 03:06:50 PM

Blocked due to copyright issues...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Librarian

Just deleted the entire post. Really didn't like my efforts and erased them from history. Beaufighter's in for a re-engine as I didn't like that either...found a far better replacement.

Had a couple of milestones. Slept a complete, undisturbed eight hours last night...longest I'd managed to sleep in the last twelve months was three hours without waking up :cheers:.
Also managed to walk to my local Tesco although by the time I got back I was dragging my left foot....muscle atrophy which should disappear after more walking etc. Little by little :thumbsup:.

DogfighterZen

Good to know things are getting better for you, keep it going! :thumbsup:

zenrat

Good on yer Max.  Told you you're going to be fine.
You'll be jogging in no time... ;D

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Old Wombat

Quote from: DogfighterZen on July 09, 2015, 04:26:14 PM
Good to know things are getting better for you, keep it going! :thumbsup:

From me, too! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Librarian

Thank you all :cheers:.

A bit down today because all the 'boys'....Dad, Son, Nephews have gone to Duxford for a lads day out. I'm dusting :banghead:.

zenrat

Don't worry, you can go next time.  Get some modelling done instead. Rip into a nice new kit and get whiffing.

Fred

Librarian

Finally finished these two. Hate varnishing, real downer :banghead: :

Second reincarnation. Did not like the original version. Also had some fun with ground equipment:

I'll get on with the Beaufighter now..... ;D

Captain Canada

Ya varnishing is a drag......but they sure turned out nice ! Funky looking, that's for sure. Like the colours tho.

The second incarnation looks pretty good too. Always neat to see some ground gear as well.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?