Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

The 2 models together are lovely! If I were a billionaire I would pay them $10,000,000 I think. ;) (scale 1/72, no need of scale 1) :-\ ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

DogfighterZen

They both look great!!  :wub: But i bet a dark grey or green would be enough for a good looking camo...

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Librarian

Well I've had another cat-induced catastrophe involving these two green weirdos, so they're back in the hanger being repaired. I wasn't too annoyed because it gives me a chance to correct some details I wasn't keen on....the fighter was far too benign for my tastes so a major overhaul is in place. Also gives me some peace of mind to lay down the 'jigs' for my BoB build. Later.....

NARSES2

I think you need to build up your airfield defence forces ?  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

lol good one Chris ! But I was already laughing, at 'cat-induced catastrophe' and 'green weirdos'

Sorry to hear about the damage tho !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Quote from: Librarian on September 21, 2015, 04:46:35 AM
Well I've had another cat-induced catastrophe involving these two green weirdos, so they're back in the hanger being repaired.
The most important is the designer being safe... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Librarian

Spot the difference time. Cat did a lot of damage, including a busted chopstick and canopy, but I'm glad of the chance to rectify a few dislikes etc:

Decided to go the Soviet way and stick to the purity of an all-green scheme. I'm a bit off camouflage at the moment. Might even leave them gloss.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Mummy, will I be as well armed as you when I grow up ?  ;D

Look good in that gloss green  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

They look great all green and repaired and with their markings !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

I've decided to take a break from modelling. This'll probably mean I may not place finished kits in the BoB GB. Simply put...I'm shattered. I'm not enjoying the process as much as I should and that's the time to take a break. It also gives me a chance to put some things in order and make that long overdue switch to 1/72. I'll keep in touch.... :thumbsup:.

Captain Canada

Cheers ! Enjoy your time off and don't be a stranger.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Yup sometimes a break is needed no matter what the hobby is. Helps to revitalise the interest

zenrat

A hobby is supposed to be fun so it makes sense to stop if it isn't.

Take care, look after yourself and hurry back.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..