Librarian's Banana

Started by Librarian, January 22, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63cpe

Oh wow, just WOOOOOW! awesome built there! love the japanese scheme on it! Great job!

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

nighthunter

Dude, I knew it originated as a Skyraider, but you've done a fantastic job making it Nipponese!
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Librarian

Here's a laugh. I masked off the canopy and put her in the shed for varnishing. Shook up the rattle can of varnish and pressed the tab...the front of the plane suddenly turned white. Picked up the wrong can :banghead:.

ARGH! followed by "turn it into a surrender aircraft" followed by deep breath and walk away for 24 hours ;D

All is repairable so completion will be delayed for a few days.

zenrat

Been there, done that.  I feel your pain.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Oooooh  :o I very nearly did that once. Just realised in the nick of time
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

Kugisho B5Y-1 Ahodori finished. Why is a Japanese aircraft with a Japanese crew in Thai markings....just something I'm working towards ;D:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

That's awesome dude!!!   
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Looks very Japanese, great work :thumbsup:!
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

loupgarou

Beautiful. And the finish looks perfect!  :thumbsup:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

That's so close to perfect it's insane! Love it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Librarian

I'm really glad, thank you for the kind comments. Quite a battle but well worth it.

Might have to break a promise and delay the build on the Spiteful and Hornet. Found my second wind with the Beaufighter and also really want to bring my plans forward for a version of Porco's S.21. Been thinking about it for a while; with a spare couple of hours and a mental list I went rummaging through my spares box. Luckily everything I was after presented themselves so YAY!

Old Wombat

Go with whatever's on the boil & let the rest wait their turn, I say! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est